What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Not a hair was touched on her ugly face or head. Also Patwaria have mastered the art of being besharam. No amount of shame can actually bring down like of dadu charger.

Animals brought up in brothel houses have no shame, their religion and believe starts with money and servitude and ends there.

Ex deputy speaker attacked in Islamabad last night….
More then 150 pakistani arrested in Saudi Arabia ( hope they will return safe back to Pakistan )

And our immature public feeling proud what happening around, it’s all part of dirty politics my friends the ex allies are now part of current government and in future they join back even PTI if suits both interests. There would be no two third majority any one could win. So, please don’t be part of destruction of Pakistan and tools of greedy politicians.

where you have read this 150 arrested????

For all Muslims, you are not some high grade Muslim,

Disturbing other Muslims in Masjid Nabvi is a shame.

WHERE ARE THE MODS NOW !! Are they going to allow this paid goon to infest this thread and keeping spilling garbage !

When the fuk will people like these realize that majority of people of Pakistan had enough and they are charged and READY TO GO to topple whoever is in Islamabad !

Please guide me .......
The one who commits corruption, who plunders his country's treasury and buys business towers in Dubai, who piles up properties in London, and who escapes from the country to escape punishment under the guise of illness, what prayers will be forgiven?

Please guide me .......
The one who commits corruption, who plunders his country's treasury and buys business towers in Dubai, who piles up properties in London, and who escapes from the country to escape punishment under the guise of illness, what prayers will be forgiven?

Probably those prayers that will result in several billion dollars of support for the State Bank books, and a huge oil supply facility on deferred payments? Just a guess. Let Allah sort PMSS when he gets to the next world, and let us worry about our own judgements. Who are we to judge others?

If you count the real amount of damage these looters have caused Pakistan it would be humongous. You need to count not only the money they’ve stolen directly, which is hundreds of billions, but you need to also count the destruction of the economy they’ve caused.

Pakistan’s GDP is tiny compared to what it would have been with honest leaders. It means that the loss to Pakistan amounts to trillions of dollars. These people made a potentially rich country into beggars.

I can’t forget the schoolgirl in Lahore who was begging me for money for her school fees.

Calling them thieves is not enough. If Islamic punishments were applied to these creatures then they would be handless or headless.

Point 1 : those Pakistani aren't from el Medina, so as per Sayd Umar Jurisprudence, there is no way to punish them
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
The point is your not suppose to raise your voice in Masjid E Nabwi.
Point 2 : Mosque is a place of Haq and virtue, I will blame them if they were making false accusations or bullying a decent person. Saying the truth in the Majsed is what every Muslim should do .
You can say the truth while respecting the importance of the place your in. The yelling and shouting political slogans also disturbed many worshippers from other countries who were present there that just want to make the most out the last 10 days of Ramadan.
All scholars from all schools of fiqh in Islam agree we shouldn’t raise our voices in Masjid E Nabwi and all scholars hold Masjid E Nabwi in high regard.
Ask any mufti or any Islamic scholar about todays incident, all will be against what happened.

Politically you can disagree of course, not my business....
Politically I’m pro pti but Islam comes first before anything in the world. All scholars from all schools of fiqh in Islam would be against what happened today.

And you are entitled to your opinion. But Masjid -E-Nabi should not be dragged into petty politics.

And just a quick FYI - I’m not a noon league supporter - and I’m not very religious - but kuch adab be hota hain.

Is that any ordinary mosque? Engage your brain and may Allah guide us to the right path.
I think you need to look at the inception of Islam. The time of the prophet pbuh. Where were all the important political decisions taken.
I think by you using terms like engage you brain and then justifying your position by saying I am not very religious...I mean that shows me who is and isn't using their brain. If you are intelligent then you would be religious as submission to Allah the almighty is the true intellect. Anyways let's agree to disagree. Personally these vermin should not be allowed into such holy places using hijacked aircraft. Stolen seat on pia planes and no doubt hotels. Why didn't they go to umrah on their own money and when they were not in power.
Lastly everything happens with the will of Allah. Their humiliation is the result of the path they have chosen. Good luck to them.

Back
Top Bottom