What's new

Pentagon paying China for data band width.

nutcases like you falsity information and mislead people here. Well, the world is so big that it is not surprising that there are some nutcases around.

More name calling...:lol: if I am fabricating facts it should be easy for you to debunk my claims.

Joker like you put things into extreme which is totally false.

U.S. capital investment only governed by commercial considerations, nothing for political stability???

China capital investment only for providing employment for political stability, not for commercial considerations??? Then China must be such a great example to achieve such achievement by political stability considerations only.

Seriously, do you have any common sense at all???
Hey, buddy...Principles by their nature are extreme. They are inherently generalizations intended to give a moral compass for actions.

For example: Tell the truth.

But the reality is that we all deviate from that moral admonishment for a variety of reasons. Some understandable. Some not. But no deviations invalid the moral directive.

So in principle, under capitalism, investments are primarily ruled by commercial considerations and less for political ones.

I have no problem by such saying: "under capitalism, investments are primarily ruled by commercial considerations and less for political ones."

However, if you paid a little bit attention to the ones I quote from, you should have known why I raised such questions already. In addition, the questions I have raised does not contradict what you have said either.

In addition, for the great progress China has made in the past 30 years, would you or any others can tell me those achievements are based on investments more on political reasons than commercial considerations??? In any 30 years period, I do not see any other countries in the world have achieved what China has achieved, no matter political or commercial considerations whatsoever.

Hey, buddy...Principles by their nature are extreme. They are inherently generalizations intended to give a moral compass for actions.

For example: Tell the truth.

But the reality is that we all deviate from that moral admonishment for a variety of reasons. Some understandable. Some not. But no deviations invalid the moral directive.

So in principle, under capitalism, investments are primarily ruled by commercial considerations and less for political ones.

Well, if you like to join in those kind of nutcases group, that is your liking.

More name calling...:lol: if I am fabricating facts it should be easy for you to debunk my claims.

In addition, for the great progress China has made in the past 30 years, would you or any others can tell me those achievements are based on investments more on political reasons than commercial considerations??? In any 30 years period, I do not see any other countries in the world have achieved what China has achieved, no matter political or commercial considerations whatsoever.
Yes, they are. Because without those radical changes, China would continue to be like North Korea at best or collapse like the Soviet Union at worst. What other countries achieve or failed to achieve are irrelevant. Those that failed -- stagnate. Perhaps it is only good fortune that they were not gobbled up by neighbors.

Yes, they are. Because without those radical changes, China would continue to be like North Korea at best or collapse like the Soviet Union at worst. What other countries achieve or failed to achieve are irrelevant. Those that failed -- stagnate. Perhaps it is only good fortune that they were not gobbled up by neighbors.

The US is definitely going the same way as the Soviet Union. The American economy is totally bankrupt. It's falling apart like the USSR economy did. I give another 5-10 years before the US economically and politically collapses into the scrap heap of history.

The US is definitely going the same way as the Soviet Union. The American economy is totally bankrupt. It's falling apart like the USSR economy did. I give another 5-10 years before the US economically and politically collapses into the scrap heap of history.
You, who can probably barely know how to balance a checkbook, make predictions about the US economy? :lol: Scrap heap of history? Your own words? Or more likely assigned in a script for you to read, like a mindless 'bot.

They are ??? Why don't you complete the sentence and let the people here judge what you just said???

Gotta love the hypocrisy here. First comes the claim that the Chinese somehow used "French" technology in their trains. Then comes the claim that California rejected their trains due to "flawed Chinese technology". Double standards much?

Gee, flag waving much? So, the re-innovating part needs some work - don't ya think?

China acknowledges that the trains its own companies are now selling were developed using foreign technology. But officials say domestic companies like China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Industry (Group) Corp., or CSR, added their own innovations that make the final product Chinese. "China's railway industry produced this new generation of high-speed train sets by learning and systematically compiling and re-innovating foreign high-speed train technology," the Railways Ministry said in a faxed response to questions.

Train Makers Rail Against China's High-Speed Designs - WSJ.com

It's pathetic on the part of Pentagon paying China for data band width they should become self-sufficient on their own, then they complain about Chinese hackers targeting them.

Back
Top Bottom