What's new

Pentagon paying China for data band width.

that is the mentality of some backward country when ask "why you dont wear shoes?" and the answer " we prefer foot massage and to bleed under our feet to feed the insects"

the process is history I wont bother to find that out but the end result is we have the longest and most modern HSR in the world

Seriously no one like trains in the US. If they did I have no doubt we would have built a HSR to rival your pride and joy 40 years ago.

Are these hobos Martians? French tech? Does France have any high speed train running?

Wtf don't you go for French?

That makes no sense, are you using google translator?

Come on! US public transport system is like a sh't. A speed of 350km/hr is not something you can ignore.

Come on! US public transport system is like a sh't. A speed of 350km/hr is not something you can ignore.

Again no pubic interest, so no one is going to invest in HSR. People prefer to fly or drive.

Because they don't have other choice/

You know we have ways to establish the existence of demand. The demand isn't there, we don't build ghost cities and bridges to no where. Our investors insist on a bullet proof business justification before putting cash into a project.

You know we have ways to establish the existence of demand. The demand isn't there, we don't build ghost cities and bridges to no where. Our investors insist on a bullet proof business justification before putting cash into a project.

Don't give me that type of sh't! Huston looks exactly like a ghost city without anything meaningful in the city center...and nobody bothers to visit "the center of Huston"...

Don't give me that type of sh't! Huston looks exactly like a ghost city without anything meaningful in the city center...and nobody bothers to visit "the center of Huston"...

lol that is BS I lived in Houston six years, downtown is extremely busy during the work week. On the weekend and after hours the area is less busy.

there are some but not as worrying as the hyped up western media sound. Take those as prepayments. they wont vaporize the next minute

Makes no sense, the US should build a HSR just for Biden because he likes trains?

you cant bear Biden can you?

alright this is my last if nothing relevant comes up
our conversation is seriously derailed

I don't see what's the problem with it, We have been using French satellite, British satellite, Israeli satellite, South Korean Satellite. You just add one more name on it, What's the big deal?

Did Chinese don't use other country satellite? Iran? North Korea or whatever??

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

This say China have been using West Australian Satellite Station to monitor the US warship.

I really don't see what is the big deal lol?? Are US and China at war or something??

Obviously , it a hard pill difficult to swallow for hardcore American fans like jhungary.. Does Pentagon complain about British Satelite, French, South Korea and Israel military equipment or satelite causing possible leaking of classify data or spying? No....

But its obvious , Pentagon claim China is possible doing espionage of US therefore banning any US satelite launched by Chinese rocket and even blaming Huawei equipment involved in spying for PLA and banning them involved in any business ventured in USA...

Now after so much hooha of Chinese company or equipment spying or stealing US military data. The ironic is US is eating humble pie and using a Chinese satelite for MILITARY BANDWIDTH.. If you think there is no problem. Obviously, you have no answer for US double standard or just admit even Pentagon needs China help. So ask your Pentagon to shout the up about China spying or stealing US classify data or eat back the words since you are using Chinese bandwidth.

Trains are for hobos :omghaha: We prefer the highway..

Didn't you pay the French a $hit load of money for their train tech...

Then California is a state of hobos, cause the governor just came to China asking for Tech and investments.

Texas, lol the land of the rednecks. And you got the balls of calling others hobo.

Then California is a state of hobos, cause the governor just came to China asking for Tech and investments.

Texas, lol the land of the rednecks. And you got the balls of calling others hobo.

You don't know the meaning of the word hobo- do you?

Back
Top Bottom