What's new

PEMRA bans Amir Liaquat over hate speech

Although , i used to laugh at his insanity and amateur behaviour in 'aise nahi chalega' , and used to wonder how such a hate monger is hosting prime-time programs , but i have to admit the sense of maturity finally pervails within the policy makers .
PS can't imagine an Indian host even coming half close to his levels . Indian members watch him in youtube , you'll love him(newer version of Zaid Hamid) .

Lol you have to be kidding me. Liaqut is an idiot but the likes of Goswami make him look sane. Goswami and co take retarded journalism to a whole new level.

Congratz to Jibran Nasir, His Team, Nawaz Shareef, His Government Pemra, US State department, The Bloggers, Bloggers Sympathiser, Chiri Baba, The media, Liberals and Seculars etc etc u guys really played well.

what about army, everything good goes to army, bad goes to everyone else

hun aaram ay

Jab Geo pe chutiyay prog kar rha tha tu Pemra aik din nai ban lga saka. The moment he speaks about liberals Pemra gets all guns blazing. Absar Alam is an entrobius

Different Rules for Different Peoples,,, Wah PEMRA !

and I suppose it has nothing to do with him calling out Najam Sethi's BS and calling him "chiri baba" ?

Congratz to Jibran Nasir, His Team, Nawaz Shareef, His Government Pemra, US State department, The Bloggers, Bloggers Sympathiser, Chiri Baba, The media, Liberals and Seculars etc etc u guys really played well.

Not Amir bhai , someone told him "AYSA nahi chale ga"

Well not sure why PEMRA woke up in this particular case he was on a roll

PEMRA ..... you are really messed up "AYSA nahi chale ga"

This is the reason behind the collapse of pmln .
they always support pro india or anti Islam elements.

Hate speech against whom? Najam Sethi, Ajeet Doval, Hamid Mir, Tallat Hussain, Bhensa, Moochi, roshni, Shahzaib Khanzada, Tarik Fatah, Ayesha Saddiqa.
May Allah reward him for his courage and gave others the courage to do the same.

Pemra is full of desi pseudo libbrals... high court will stay this .. no worriesp

Lol you have to be kidding me. Liaqut is an idiot but the likes of Goswami make him look sane. Goswami and co take retarded journalism to a whole new level

I bet majority of Pakistanis can't agree, whether they need or a Character like Liaquat or not.

But most Indians will agree that we need Loud Mouthed Self Obsessed " Arnab " but we don't need hate monger " Raj Thakre "

The Army is first and last line of defense...They are defending us from borders we will defend them at every forum :pakistan::sniper:

Lol you have to be kidding me. Liaqut is an idiot but the likes of Goswami make him look sane. Goswami and co take retarded journalism to a whole new level.
I don't think he is idiot , atleast not in this case ,,, He exposed the dark side of liberal mafia,, and his ban is itself a proof,, how powerful these forces are ,,,

Last edited:
I don't think he is idiot , atleast not in this case ,,, He exposed the dark side of liberal mafia,, and his ban is itself a proof,, how powerful these forces are ,,,

Hes an opportunistic idiot. He knows that a large section of society is currently pissed off at the likes of Bhensa and this lawyer, so he wants to cash in on this opportunity. His fake degrees, handing over of babies on live TV, ridiculous Ramzan/Iftar shows, infamous "kesa dia" and "ghalib film dekhi hae" video clips all attest to his idiocy.

Amir Liaqat is hitting government and Noni Toons cannot tolerate it. This ban will be challenged in the high court and a say order will be obtained.

Finally someone curbed mad dog nutcase hatermangor Amir Liaqat

Amir Liaqat is hitting government and Noni Toons cannot tolerate it. This ban will be challenged in the high court and a say order will be obtained.

how declaring people non muslim and labeling them blasphemous was hitting on government ?

He should come-up with another program "Aisay Hi Chalay Ga"

How declaring people non muslim and labeling them blasphemous was hitting on government ?

You cannot call anybody non-Muslim. I am not sure which allegation of blasphemy you are talking about. If Amir has alleged somebody of blasphemy, there are courts to trial him for. Banning his program is not a punishment but rather reflects NOONI TOONS political design. If it was possible for them, they must have shut every independent journalist and even courts for speaking of their corruption.

Although , i used to laugh at his insanity and amateur behaviour in 'aise nahi chalega' , and used to wonder how such a hate monger is hosting prime-time programs , but i have to admit the sense of maturity finally pervails within the policy makers .
PS can't imagine an Indian host even coming half close to his levels . Indian members watch him in youtube , you'll love him(newer version of Zaid Hamid) .

What the fkkk are you on about? what about your bollywood influenced comedian Modi who is ruling the country how can he and his followers give hate speeches. Amir Liaquat and Zaid Hamid are patriots and brave people that you idiots can't stand.

and I suppose it has nothing to do with him calling out Najam Sethi's BS and calling him "chiri baba" ?
Najam Sethi has become so anti state and army since RS retired its a joke. every day Sethi sits there bashing RS saying all the problems the Noon government is encountering is because of RS.

Then he had a massive go at army for giving RS land even though the land is not commercial property and can only be used for agriculture as its too close to the border with india. he also accused the army of corruption saying this land gifts were not legal and the army did what it wanted when it came to rewarding their retired soldiers. (Sethi failed to mentioned last time RS got given land by the army he donated it to the army shaheed fund for the families)

then he has the audacity to blame the establishment and say what they were doing is wong with the 5 missing bloggers, even though on his show a few weeks back he confirmed that these Facebook pages were anti islam and the prophet as well as being anti army. but all of a sudden he changed his tone and was sticking up for the missing bloggers.

add to that sethi has had some previous links with the Ferrari group in Baluchistan a few decades ago.

very shady character and will not surprise me if he is on an indian payroll

Back
Top Bottom