What's new

Peak 5353 still under Pakistan control

i feel pity for the soldiers of PA whose dead bodies were refused by pakistan ! Imagine the height of shamelessness ! Only pakistanis can be such beghairaits .. I mean who refuses dead bodies of your soldiers ?

And then one fine morning after 9 years pak govt awards gallantry for kargil ? The same pak govt who refused the dead bodies of the awardees' friends !

Throwing muck on forums is ok but have some shame for real !
not after 9 years....to correct you it was the same year :) and we are not Beghairats....its only your opinion

Dude pass me the stuff you smoke.
I don't smoke :D but i think that each time the indian soldiers open fire on LOC or border posts , they are drunk :D otherwise I don't find any good reason for that

Why crying here.... Just tell this to those idiots who make this plan.
I am just correcting the facts because I find these articles by Indian writers everywhere and ppl do believe them cuz they lack knowledge....when they misrepresent the facts....

not after 9 years....to correct you it was the same year :) and we are not Beghairats....its only your opinion

LMAO ! how old are you really ? Do you want me to post the full array of news articles quoting pakistani military commanders disowning their juniors' dead bodies ?

You guys not only got whipped royally but also burnt down the brand jihad with your tomfoolery !

As indians we must thank PA for giving us one more good reason why kashmir should belong to India :lol:

LMAO ! how old are you really ? Do you want me to post the full array of news articles quoting pakistani military commanders disowning their juniors' dead bodies ?

You guys not only got whipped royally but also burnt down the brand jihad with your tomfoolery !

As indians we must thank PA for giving us one more good reason why kashmir should belong to India :lol:
Those articles are written by Indians again...so I don't believe in them, after I have seen an example of misrepresentation above...and you haven't seen Jihad yet....once it happened and you lost Azad Kashmir :) and again who knows may be someday somehow you lose Kashmir and it was never yours even....and yes you people kill 100s of people in Kashmir do you find any example of such type in Pakistan No! so there is a problem with the Indians....what's the point in killing innocent ppl

and jihad is not a brand but an act of war against tyrants and cruel ppl...and it never ever stopped

Those articles are written by Indians again...so I don't believe in them, after I have seen an example of misrepresentation above...and you haven't seen Jihad yet....once it happened and you lost Azad Kashmir :) and again who knows may be someday somehow you lose Kashmir and it was never yours even....and yes you people kill 100s of people in Kashmir do you find any example of such type in Pakistan No! so there is a problem with the Indians....what's the point in killing innocent ppl

Last edited:

Thats why I said, Do you want me to quote neutral articles which QUOTES pakistani army commanders rejecting the dead bodies ? But hey never mind.

We don't give a flying **** to those napak dead bodies either ! I sincerely hope the himalayan wild cats didn't feed on them !

Pakistani ppl :) Pak bodies Pak minds....rest don't believe in anything :D why would you as an enemy care about their bodies....and again those articles are by those ppl who were not even aware of anything....a small fraction who was in the war knew about the reality and yes Indian Army was equipped with backup of their Airforce...yet they lost by small number of ppl relatively...and they had no support of airforce even.....so see the point is even if you use your full force...it is of no use....

I have seen it...Indian media needed to cover their defeat and loss....so such kind of documentaries, articles and stuff was created....People also see soldiers of other country in Indian plays...so what's the point...it was scripted documentary just to make the Indian govt. and ppl happy....to cover up and nothing else...and i guess you do it every time...on your national televisions and in movies...

munch on it !
they forgot one thing :P for lying you need brain...the flag of Pakistan is not the real one :D :D so you think we have forgotten the color and pattern of our flag even?? nice try :D only it is for ignorant ppl to believe in it

Stop it guys. Some people like to live in alternate history. Let them think what they want to, the whole world knows the truth and the place is still with us.

We Shall be celebrating Kargil Day cuz Indian Army was running back to get a life :P we are proud of what we did....we didn't run like cowards...and Indians they left their weapons and ran away......

Same thing we are seeing in Waziristan .................. Nation should understand.

and the world knows you lost control of national highway and point 5353 :) and how badly you suffered the loss...

Same thing we are seeing in Waziristan .................. Nation should understand.
In Waziristan we are successfully fighting against your (Indian) trained terrorists and now see how good we are at defense Alhamdulillah :) that indicates that our army is the best :)

can someone explain to me what's so important about Kashmir that you are willing to kill for it??

can someone explain to me what's so important about Kashmir that you are willing to kill for it??

Disputed territory between India & Pakistan - We've got 37% of it, they've got 43% of it with the remainder with China - We each claim it in its entirety as Our Land & its people as Our People ! :unsure:

and the world knows you lost control of national highway and point 5353 :) and how badly you suffered the loss...

In Waziristan we are successfully fighting against your (Indian) trained terrorists and now see how good we are at defense Alhamdulillah :) that indicates that our army is the best :)

Can you point out Point 5353 on a map, I did that for your compatriots @Armstrong and @Secur once, so go ahead, find it on a map which has the LOC/CFL marked out on it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom