What's new

PDM Lahore Jalsa | Frustration is all-time-high | Maryam | Fazal ur Rehman | Bilawal | Siddique Jaan

curruption bachao tehreek

shame on those whom go there . i read a post in this forum saying people in this country have less IQ then goat . its true .
1607835594244.png

Mariyam lives in her bubble and has a false perception of reality
is mulk ki awam marrium se bhi bari film hai . i will not surprised if hey elected marrium of billo one day . :(

mujhy apny mulk ki awam ki jahalat per koi shak nhi hai

Are we the only nation on earth where huge public rallies is allowed during a global pandemic? Its absolutely ghastly, but not surprising, see people behave like this.

This is what happens when you distribute free Biryani and bring together a bunch of illiterates. Having such demonstrations in the midst of a pandemic is a tragedy in itself. It shows to what extent these looters are prepared to go in order to secure their future. The ordinary citizen is going to pay the price, as has been the case the past few decades.

Are we the only nation on earth where huge public rallies is allowed during a global pandemic? Its absolutely ghastly, but not surprising, see people behave like this.

Trump says hi. I take it you dont watch foreign news. I agree people should not gather on mass.

Back
Top Bottom