What's new

Lahore Jalsa Updates

It wasn't an inclusive boom that hit all sectors of the economy. In the end we got Bhutto and Sheikh Mujeeb to undo Ayubs entire success
But you cannot deny that it happened. He put the country on the right path, the journey was still going on, that is a different topic that Bhutto and Mujib did undo his work.

لاہور جلسے میں اتنا رش ہے کہ بندے پر بندہ چڑھا ہوا ہے ہم نے عظمی بخاری کے اوپر سے 4 بندوں کو اتارا
مریم اورنگزیب

Contrary to conventional military and game theory, the most effective offense is sometimes a direct attack against your political opponent's greatest strength - not his weaknesses - to place him immediately on the defensive ..

I can hardly think of an occasion when I've got into a stand-up fight with any political opponent. I've got my views, people know what they are, they can agree or they can choose to disagree. I'm not going to waste time just rubbishing everybody else

5D0AE568-82D7-4DF5-A9D7-D9EDE735233C.jpeg

why shame on him? what has Mehmood achakazi done differently, this is his very old stance..? he should be praised for sticking to his ideals...

shame on people who asked him to come and deliver a speech here..and people who went there to listen to it

if i call modi and ask him to deliver a speech where he insults Pakistanis would you say shame on modi or shame on me???
similarly, an indian will praise modi for sticking to his stance in this situation

Back
Top Bottom