What's new

Lahore Jalsa Updates

One thing is now clear to me that Imran Khan is not going anywhere! PDM guys had and will make establishment more closer to Imran Khan. In-fact, the establishment won't have any other option but Imran Khan even he and his team has not met the expectations of establishment in short term.

So buckle up guys, Khan is staying and it is good for Pakistan in long term :)
PTI will rule atleast for 10 years and if things go smoothly even for 15 years

PPP is a Sindhi party,pmln is breaking apart while others are too minor to give a damn about
Fazul ur Rehman great speech:

Iski zamanat zabt howi tgi pti has a commanding lead in KPK he is nothing more than a pest and a nuisance

You must be joking. How can PM Imran Khan meet expectations with a bankrupt treasury left by Pmln?
View attachment 695989View attachment 695990View attachment 695991View attachment 695992

And what about this revolutionary democratic secret?
View attachment 695993

jo hakomat mein betha hai wo kia awam k vote se aya, jis k liye general saab check bant rahay thay islamabad k dharnay k baad ?

america aur pakistan mein aaj tak koi bhi fauj ki marzi k baghair govt mein nahi betha...lol

So sad, Why Nawaz Sharif speech not shown on Media or anywhere? Is Nawaz Sharif speech on youtube? Is Military establishment and PTI Imran Khan government scared?

It clearly show unease of PTI and Military Establishment and Media?

or is Nawaz Sharif a convicted criminal by supreme court, thats why its not showing on Media?? whats the reasons?
Because he is a convicted criminal hiding in UK
He is not a free citizens and convicts dont have full rights even if some idiots like them
To be honest the video you have shared, even PDM workers were not there during NS's speech. Is there a role of establishment/ PTI in such a small gathering?

No personal attacks!
I dont think anyone needs to do anything for qatri nani to fail she is more than capable of fukin herself up
jo hakomat mein betha hai wo kia awam k vote se aya, jis k liye general saab check bant rahay thay islamabad k dharnay k baad ?

america aur pakistan mein aaj tak koi bhi fauj ki marzi k baghair govt mein nahi betha...lol
Ji 1.7 crore vote sey aya hy Gilgit sey ley kar Lyari tak mandate hy uskey pass

Last edited:
Because he is a convicted criminal hiding in UK
He is not a free citizens and convicts dont have full rights even if some idiots like them

I dont think anyone needs to do anything for qatri nani to fail she is more than capable of fukin herself up

Ji 1.7 crore vote sey aya hy Gilgit sey ley kar Lyari tak mandate hy uskey pass
You can't make this up lol 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I see crowds have turned up for yet another round of free Biryani. The only 'decisive' matter in this march is that it is the beginning of the end for these family dynasties. No more of what has pegged back Pakistan's progress the last few decades. I call upon all Pakistani people to reject the PDM. Patiently waiting for the moment this corrupt mafia plays out all its cards and has nothing left...

We have been hearing this for long, now beginning of the final end of PMLN, JUI, PPP and Achkazai etc for past 20 years yet, Gen Mushraff finally gave them NRO, yet even today these parties exist, they are not ending, infact these parties have planned to end PTI and Military establishment role now.

We honestly need a new constitution at this point, more of a presidential system.
The entire current system in Pakistan is f'ed to the core.
General Ayubs presidential system didn't deliver either
We have been hearing this for long, now beginning of the final end of PMLN, JUI, PPP and Achkazai etc for past 20 years yet, Gen Mushraff finally gave them NRO, yet even today these parties exist, they are not ending, infact these parties have planned to end PTI and Military establishment role now.
These parties always got NRO that's why they never ended. PM Imran Khan is going to end them now by not giving them NRO

JUIF is literally on its last legs pti has two third majority and fata is part of kpk while ppp is just a sindhi party and less said about pmln the better

@AsianLion

What was Your username on PDF, before You changed it to 'AsianLion' ?

I have no problem with Khan if our economy is going into the right direction but its not. Resignations will lead to by-elections and by elections on 150 seats means you’re targeting half of the country and imagine how negative that would be for our economy and flow of foregin investment will stop.

Go cry a river Indian, You have already exposed Your nefarious intent before.. Yes bringing back the grand looters for one last kudegra to Pakistan is the way to go.. sure

So this is not right direction? Exports and current account surplus is continuously going up:

I am not against Khan i am Export figure are in PKR, when value of currency is going down against USD, it will automatically show big number in PKR lol
@AsianLion

What was Your username on PDF, before You changed it to 'AsianLion' ?

Go cry a river Indian, You have already exposed Your nefarious intent before.. Yes bringing back the grand looters for one last kudegra to Pakistan is the way to go.. sure

Lol you’re already crying by calling me Indian, while i am enjoying nationwide awakening towards civilian supremacy. :cheers:

Lol you’re already crying by calling me Indian, while i am enjoying nationwide awakening towards civilian supremacy.

If You truly were not an 'Indian' but a treacherous Pakistani then the former would be a compliment.. and we already have civilian supremacy, though ironically You seem to be against it.. a small cultist gathering will not change that.

Back
Top Bottom