What's new

Lahore Jalsa Updates

Meanwhile PM is relaxing and having quality time with Tiger and Shera.

4aa65a26-91f2-4979-b101-ecf8b8390b10.jpg

What's with Achakzai and always mentioning Punjabis in his speeches?
He spoke against urdu when he was in karachi.
He spoke against people of Lahore in Lahore.
He is the one who lives in Pakistan but hates Pakistan.
He is following his own agenda and PDM thinks he stands with democracy.
A friend here mentioned "awakening for civillian supremacy " but what we have seen yesterday is total rejection of PDM.
Sadly, the person who should be thrown into Afghanistan is sharing stage with "Dukhtar e Corruption " and "Farzand e Corruption" in the name of civillian supremacy and democracy.

I am not against Khan i am Export figure are in PKR, when value of currency is going down against USD, it will automatically show big number in PKR lol

Lol you’re already crying by calling me Indian, while i am enjoying nationwide awakening towards civilian supremacy. :cheers:
Nationwide awakening :D Lol Lahoris really are delusional
Contrary to conventional military and game theory, the most effective offense is sometimes a direct attack against your political opponent's greatest strength - not his weaknesses - to place him immediately on the defensive ..

I can hardly think of an occasion when I've got into a stand-up fight with any political opponent. I've got my views, people know what they are, they can agree or they can choose to disagree. I'm not going to waste time just rubbishing everybody else
Imran Khan,s biggest strength is his nationalist,federal and young base by attacking the army you are actually strengthening it

Butt ni akho London bey key paye khawey siyasat uda kam nahi

What's with Achakzai and always mentioning Punjabis in his speeches?
He is an afghani.
Aghanis think that punjabis destroyed greater afghanistan which has areas till lahore
Nationwide awakening :D Lol Lahoris really are delusional

Imran Khan,s biggest strength is his nationalist,federal and young base by attacking the army you are actually strengthening it

Butt ni akho London bey key paye khawey siyasat uda kam nahi
After a long time someone who is able to gather all pakistanis on one page(except for MAJORITY in central punjab) and has the right ideas and right mind set..
Though some belief he is slow implementing them but they are asking him to do things in weeks that noone has done in decades...
Jalsa will have the opposite effect..instead of pressuring the establishment it will be more of releif seeing this small amount of numbers

Last edited:
If You truly were not an 'Indian' but a treacherous Pakistani then the former would be a compliment.. and we already have civilian supremacy, though ironically You seem to be against it.. a small cultist gathering will not change that.

Military dictators introduced two narratives after Pakistan came into being
1) Indian/ Jewish Agent
2) Traitor
3) Corrupt is new one.

Fatima Jinnah sister of our founder was also a victim of these narratives. Sadly, these things ain’t working anymore because people are awakening against these narratives and political parties don’t want to be used against each other. For example
NS is GHQ product against BB.
IGI is military product against BB.
MQM was created against PPP.
MQM-H was created against MQM and the list goes on. They are not taking dictation anymore because people are suffering, Pakistan is suffering. While people are demanding proper civilian supremacy, some people will remain slaves and they will follow these narratives till their death and probably their upcoming generation too. It’s up to God, Allah jisy hidayat dy we can only pray for you lot.

Back
Top Bottom