What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Let's see what happens in court later on!

It must be noted that there is complete television media blackout right now. Every news channel is downplaying the news including Lifafi (paid) journalists.

27CB1B45-5AC6-4B55-9276-B31900200CEF.jpeg

I dont think neutrals are dumb enough to arrest IK. If they did intent to, they would do it without giving notice. They and PDM are simply testing the waters.

Having said that, I also would not be surprised if they did arrest IK or have him taken out. They showed they miscalculations when overthrowing IK. They are too consumed with power and believe they can do as they please and are answerable to no one.. But IK has opened the peoples eyes, at this point Bajwa and establishment are digging their one grave.

Ironically IK being arrested and or killed is exaclty what needs to happen to finally break establishments hold on Pakistan. IK is too much of pacifist to anything on his own accord.

Why are you guys spreading videos of Srinagar
Pakistan army is ready for any eventuality:-
View attachment 872457
what a beautiful picture of our ssg and what a depressing thought that they will be used against their own women children elderly and civilians. Pretty sure many will put down arms rather than shoot innocent civilians. May Allah Mir Bajwa what he serves for doing this to our country.

I dont think neutrals are dumb enough to arrest IK. If they did intent to, they would do it without giving notice. They and PDM are simply testing the waters.

Having said that, I also would not be surprised if they did arrest IK or have him taken out. They showed they miscalculations when overthrowing IK. They are too consumed with power and believe they can do as they please and are answerable to no one.. But IK has opened the peoples eyes, at this point Bajwa and establishment are digging their one grave.

Ironically IK being arrested and or killed is exaclty what needs to happen to finally break establishments hold on Pakistan. IK is too much of pacifist to anything on his own accord.

Maybe its all an elaborate plan to screw PDM over entirely.

Does that eventuality include uprooting the rot at its helm?
No, it means ending the squabbling among the corrupt power greedy politicians. The army is frustrated and will have to make a decision soon. Either the politicians calm down or the army takes over. The country can't go on like this. Civil disorder is not in Pakistan's interest but systematic and civilised change is. Pakistani civilians need to be aware of the Egyptian Sisi solution and how brutal it was to bring order to the nation. So Pakistan has a choice, end up like Syria and Libya or have the army take over and use it's danda to maintain order.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom