What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

There's a reason many PTI leaders are daring the imported government and it's handlers.. to arrest ik.

Haddi na nigli jaey na ugli jaey.

I am seriously thinking how PMLN survived for so many years with such a low IQ?

I think they merely survived because their opposition was dismal and tainted. PPP was rocked by scandal in the 90s, whether it be corruption or Bhutto's offspring's terror escapades. The 2010s were an exercise in survival due the terror threat and instability. For the first time in decades has there been a real opposition party which garners national support and these clowns are at a loss

I hope they arrest IK soon. The orders are anyway coming from somewhere else. Current government is just a puppet. But a "once strong political force" either is not realizing, or taking the orders at gun point.

I would've resigned by now had I been the prime minister.

I think they merely survived because their opposition was dismal and tainted. PPP was rocked by scandal in the 90s, whether it be corruption or Bhutto's offspring's terror escapades. The 2010s were an exercise in survival due the terror threat and instability. For the first time in decades has there been a real opposition party which garners national support and these clowns are at a loss
There's definitely some truth. But seeing how PPP and other coalition parties are quiet (some even raising their concerns), I believe there's only one party bearing all the loss, and that is PMLN. The other one which is called neutrals can get its izzat back with just one action against our enemy.

No way..

Karanchi is already PTI and rest of the country obviously supports PTI. Zardari only has a couple of strongholds left in Sindh.

Bajwa and co already knows IK is too dangerous with the amount of street support he has and want to take him out...

He must have some different angle.. I just want to know what it is.

Zardari is the little finger of Pakistani politicians. A real tricky mattarchor..
If he wins 2/3rd and go bonkers, that is what establishment is worrying.. He can amend judiciary, army etc laws..

There's definitely some truth. But seeing how PPP and other coalition parties are quiet (some even raising their concerns), I believe there's only one party bearing all the loss, and that is PMLN. The other one which is called neutrals can get its izzat back with just one action against our enemy.

I concur and my assessment is that Zardari is using PML(N) as the proverbial qubani ka bakra but in this case, it's a wild boar :D

=============

Man... These neutrals are destroying the whatever support left for pdm.

pmln has been hit the hardest. Establishment be like "hum tou doobay hain sanam tum ko bhi lay doobaingay".

they have to kill the man to survive. But even then they won't survive after that.

Maryam wants her father back, if not, she wants to visit him, but she is not allowed to leave the country. Shahbaz is not trusting Maryam, Maryam is not trusting Shahbaz. Nawaz is not trusting neutrals and doesn't want to come back. He wants Imran Khan arrested and a free run in the elections, and a guarantee that he won't be arrested. But no one is giving him this guarantee. Even his own brother is not sure. They wanted to send ishaq dar to test the waters but ishaq doesn't want to become a guinea pig.

It's a hilarious situation. On the other hand Khan sahib is ready to visit police station. He has even changed into casual clothes.

The real test is for the generals, they know that if IK came back, he won't be "their man" anymore. On the other hand PDM is unable to do anything. Meanwhile country is suffering, IK is becoming popular by the day and their image is going to the cleaners every day.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom