What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
It is most likely something big and silly might happen in the next few hours. Allah raham karay watan e aziz par.

IK has started hitting the establishment this week in his recent speeches and now they are looking to arrest him.

Some people just want to watch the country burn.

Pathetic.

I hope for once that the people come out. Lock down the red zone, go to Jinnah Avenue...fill the place with people, push away the containers there, and show resistance.

Liberty Chowk par protest say kuch nhn honay wala, Punjab main PTI ki hi hakoomat hai. Go to Islamabad and lock the place down.

I for once now wish I was still there.

FIR under 7 ATA just because of saying 'We will file a case against you'...you have got to be kidding me. And the IG got 'terrorized' because of this?

I hope that I don't get to be in the same room with this IG again and have to pretend to talk nice to him.

Ik should avoid capital territory tonight, and go to Lahore or Peshawar as he did before.

Fi Iman illah
Inshallah Citizens of Pakistan will protect Imran Khan don't underestimate us as well

Azadkashmir bhi Citizen ne Azad karaya tha

It is most likely something big and silly might happen in the next few hours. Allah raham karay watan e aziz par.
Or Lakh lanat on those behind this.
Jeez... Hopefully IK for once in his life took the advice of Sheikh Rasheed and disappeared like a ghost.
no need to hide. Most popular person in hand cuffs will be great imagery. You can put IK behind bars but it’s Bajwa who will be in prison. He must be terrified of everyone around him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom