What's new

Bushra Bibi met foreign dignitary, sought relief for PTI chairman: PDM spox

There is one explanation!!!

He like, maryum nawaz poops Gold in the morning
Though maryum nawaz shahbaz sharif recent constipation has caused wave of poverty in Pakistan.

They are going to London to get laxatives and will start shittiing gold again

Some relaxations are being given to Imran Khan:

I fully agree with all of finest educated people who support imran Khan are idiots
Congratulations
What did he invent? to circumvent a system which is based upon seniority

And how come he is so rich. His brothers gave him property. Okay that's reasonable assumption 🤪 because clearly a grade 22 officer can't afford a decent car from my experience let's alone accumulations of billions the amount even all of his millionaires brothers can't accumulate as doctors

But even that won't explain how he had so much wealth accumulated

NAB bought out clearly cases of wealth accumulation that in western country is crime of tax evasion at minimum but a country Pakistanis have CHOPSEN isn't a crime anymore

So next time when u guys want to build a road ask a contractor to pay you in cash and mashallah it's halal. If you need a file moved or police to do some job they can pay out in cash .not a crime. If you have billions of rupees of gold at home while working as secretary, not a crime.

Nazubillah how can maryum Nawaz be wrong

His brother did not give him any property, the property which was owned by his brothers was considered by NAB as his property. Only one plot which he bought in 1980s, now valued at 1.5 billion, and NAB was asking from where you got 1.5 billion. The case was thrown out by courts on second or third hearing, but there was no hearing in years.

Last edited:
Most of those people were thrown into jails by Bajwa and ISI. IKs personality has nothing to do with it.

People are aware of IKs arrogant nature but support him as long as he is fighting moral-less rulers. You should do the same.

Yes, everything bad under Imran was done by Bajwa, including neutralizing Imran's opponents, right? Logically, Bajwa was working FOR Imran and it is not just the victimization of Imran's opponents but all other means were employed to not only bring Imran to power but to sustain him by Bajwa and the military officials before him. And yet Imran once blamed the same Bajwa for 'one and only one person' who toppled Imran.

I hope you guys once--just once--see the contradictions in Imran's stances which he so masterfully enunciates and which Imran's Cultists so dutifully absorb.

Imran-Bajwa rift was nothing new in Pakistan's politics: It was the same old game: A civilian PM trying to assert his authority (for his own continual rule!!) over the military while an arrogant Army chief protecting his 'turf'. The rest of the narrative is just smoke screen.

Yes, everything bad under Imran was done by Bajwa, including neutralizing Imran's opponents, right? Logically, Bajwa was working FOR Imran and it is not just the victimization of Imran's opponents but all other means were employed to not only bring Imran to power but to sustain him by Bajwa and the military officials before him. And yet Imran once blamed the same Bajwa for 'one and only one person' who toppled Imran.

I hope you guys once--just once--see the contradictions in Imran's stances which he so masterfully enunciates and which Imran's Cultists so dutifully absorb.

Imran-Bajwa rift was nothing new in Pakistan's politics: It was the same old game: A civilian PM trying to assert his authority (for his own continual rule!!) over the military while an arrogant Army chief protecting his 'turf'. The rest of the narrative is just smoke screen.
When was Nawaz sent to jail?
Was IK the pm at that time?

Aaannnddd...?

Thank you for deleting the thread on the Salary of President Alvi. President's staff has confirmed to BBC that they have wrote such letter to Finance Department:

Thank you for deleting the thread on the Salary of President Alvi. President's staff has confirmed to BBC that they have wrote such letter to Finance Department:

I did not do that. I even commented on that thread.

The thread is still open

What the heck are you on about?

You are crying about a salary increase when you give all Jahil journalists health insurance for free on the taxpayers' dime, free petrol, electrical unit, and raises to judges. Not to forget, the Punjab government ordered 800 vehicles (imported) for the sarkari people.

The thread is still open

What the heck are you on about?

You would ban me for showing dissent on mod's decision, but I made the thread earlier than this one, this is a political topic not an economic topic, my thread was in political section, mods keep the one in economic section and deleted the one which was in political. I have to bad feeling though, i have already limit my activity, good luck for suppressing anti-PTI voices. .

You are crying about a salary increase when you give all Jahil journalists health insurance for free on the taxpayers' dime, free petrol, electrical unit, and raises to judges. Not to forget, the Punjab government ordered 800 vehicles (imported) for the sarkari people.

I had shown solidarity with the President in deleted thread.

You would ban me for showing dissent on mod's decision, but I made the thread earlier than this one, this is a political topic not an economic topic, my thread was in political section, mods keep the one in economic section and deleted the one which was in political. I have to bad feeling though, i have already limit my activity, good luck for suppressing anti-PTI voices. .

I didn't do anything to that thread.

You think if I was going to be banning threads such as those, then I would also delete more than half of the nonsense tweet threads that you and fool post.

I didn't do anything to that thread.

You think if I was going to be banning threads such as those, then I would also delete more than half of the nonsense tweet threads that you and fool post.
This made my day. I am glad someone, especially a moderator is saying this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom