What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Or Lakh lanat on those behind this.

no need to hide. Most popular person in hand cuffs will be great imagery. You can put IK behind bars but it’s Bajwa who will be in prison. He must be terrified of everyone around him.

They will poison and kill him. Awam will fight and Bajra imposes martial law.

You have to pick your battles.

Strange to see after Punjab bi elections, its PMLN who are on the front foot while pti on the back foot. Case by case against IK and now arrest. IK and pti are falling into their trap with their stupid statements rather than doing something meaningful.

Salaam

Imran Khan has been very cautious in his words and has tried to avoid a direct confrontation with the establishment. Without him at the helm restraining the party and supporters, things could go sideways fast.

I don't see how arresting him will do anything.

Looks like IK himself wanted to get arrest. He should had left for KP or Lahore.

Now is the time for the people of Pakistan to actually show that we are not khasii or na mard and will protect IK one or the other. Utha ker bahir phank do FC or Police ko IK ki residency per sa. TIme to take law into our own hand. Yeh MC Bajwa aisa nahi mana ga jab tak ka is ka pechwara main danda na diya gaya

Only solution left for Pakistan at this point is random people simultaneously storming the capital and lynching the cabinet and Bajwa without anyone's orders or approval(ignore PTI or ik), mob justice is the only way left

I am not being emotional, I am completely calm, cool and collected

Storming the capital and lynching em is the only solution, nothing else would bring any change, man em fellow Pakistanis, y'all are a sher Jawan qom

Last edited:
Seems like that final showdown is in the offing.

Bhai Bhutto went to gallows no one came out.

Bas N league ko bhi mashwara dene walay aap jaisa hi sochtay hain.

Thank you for saying this, you said it very well.

All the 'advisors' of N league are thinking along the same lines...no wonder you are too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom