What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Ik should avoid capital territory tonight, and go to Lahore or Peshawar as he did before.

I agree, he needs to go Peshawar, he will be protected there but anywhere else he will be arrested and tortured and I highly doubt people of Pakistan will protect him. How many people will come out? 100,000 maximum and when the powerful will shell them, shoot and arrest them then it will come down to 5,000 die hard ideological followers.

If arrested then 10 Million people need to come out on the streets and get IK out of the jail otherwise I dont see the point of IK fighting for a nation who would rather sit at home and watch TV.

Bhai Bhutto went to gallows no one came out.

Who will do it all the secondary leaderships are sellouts and are in connection with the neutrals.

Agree. Bhutto had massive following but he was hanged and noone came to help him. People think commenting on Facebook, twitter and YouTube will save Pakistan or IK.

Agree. Bhutto had massive following but he was hanged and noone came to help him. People think commenting on Facebook, twitter and YouTube will save Pakistan or IK.
Bhutto made too many enemies and antagonized everyone in his 7 years of civilian dictatorship. His political assassinations, dulai camps, calls to shoot protests and overall arrogance and totalitarianism rubbed everyone the wrong way. Nobody was sad when he was duly hanged.

However, Meutrals are following the Sissy script given to them by their bosses in CENTCOM. IK's fate increasingly turning into one that beset poor Morsi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom