What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

1,400,000,000 * 0.02 = 28,000,000

if you cant read above number then in hindi its read "2 karor 80 lakh"

even 100 nukes will struggle to make that figure
For you are a gandi olaad
I WILL TRY TO MIX WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE AND GO TO STAND AT WAGAH BORDER TO EXHALE MY BREATH AT PAKISTAN'S DIRECTION. DEKHNA KUCHH NAHI HOGA. NA MUJHE, NA AAPKO.

@Imran Khan @El Sidd

- PRTP GWD

Much ado about nothing. It is just an exaggerated reporting by corrupt media which has it’s own agenda. Covid mortality rate is not even 4%. In South Asia it is even less – less than 2%. Ebola had a mortality rate of 40%.

I don’t take any precautions. My mother forces me to wear mask. I take it off after catching the bus. And I freely mix with people.

- PRTP GWD
You are really being a fool with these statistics. It takes a person like you to be a vector to spread it to your own family members -- think about it if you have elderly grand parents.

Bro does olive leaf powder help with high BP?
Yes, but continuous use of 6-8 weeks. I am taking it.

Read this:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01796561

Brief Summary:
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death in New Zealand (40% of all deaths). 37% of New Zealanders suffer from high blood pressure (World Health Organisation 2008 figures), a well established modifiable risk factor for CVD. Above 115/75 mmHg, CVD risk doubles for each increment of 20/10 mmHg that blood pressure is raised. An increase in BMI and waist circumference has been associated with an increase in blood pressure. The leaves of the olive plant are rich in plant compounds known as polyphenols. This particular group of polyphenols are known secoiridoids, which are also present in olive oil and olives though at lower concentrations, are only found in this family of plants. Diets high in polyphenols have been found to reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Studies have shown that consumption of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract (OLE) can significantly reduce blood pressure in individuals suffering from high blood pressure (hypertension), with the magnitude of effect being comparable to a commonly used antihypertensive drug. In such trials OLE also resulted in an improved blood lipid (a reduction in total and LDL cholesterol and triacylglycerides) which also reduces CVD risk. One study testing the effect of OLE on individuals with mild or prehypertension (i.e. those with systolic blood pressure in the range 121-139 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure in the range 81-89 mmHg but not taking antihypertensive medication) also found these same improvements. OLE has been indicated to have the potential to improve other cardiovascular risk markers such as vascular function, inflammation, platelet aggregation, oxidation of LDL and glucose tolerance however much of this evidence is derived from animal, in vitro and ex vivo studies and so well designed and controlled human studies are required to verify that these findings are applicable to humans. Therefore OLE supplementation may be a useful dietary strategy for reducing CVD risk in a cohort of overweight prehypertensive individuals.

Yes, but continuous use of 6-8 weeks. I am taking it.

Read this:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01796561

Brief Summary:
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death in New Zealand (40% of all deaths). 37% of New Zealanders suffer from high blood pressure (World Health Organisation 2008 figures), a well established modifiable risk factor for CVD. Above 115/75 mmHg, CVD risk doubles for each increment of 20/10 mmHg that blood pressure is raised. An increase in BMI and waist circumference has been associated with an increase in blood pressure. The leaves of the olive plant are rich in plant compounds known as polyphenols. This particular group of polyphenols are known secoiridoids, which are also present in olive oil and olives though at lower concentrations, are only found in this family of plants. Diets high in polyphenols have been found to reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Studies have shown that consumption of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract (OLE) can significantly reduce blood pressure in individuals suffering from high blood pressure (hypertension), with the magnitude of effect being comparable to a commonly used antihypertensive drug. In such trials OLE also resulted in an improved blood lipid (a reduction in total and LDL cholesterol and triacylglycerides) which also reduces CVD risk. One study testing the effect of OLE on individuals with mild or prehypertension (i.e. those with systolic blood pressure in the range 121-139 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure in the range 81-89 mmHg but not taking antihypertensive medication) also found these same improvements. OLE has been indicated to have the potential to improve other cardiovascular risk markers such as vascular function, inflammation, platelet aggregation, oxidation of LDL and glucose tolerance however much of this evidence is derived from animal, in vitro and ex vivo studies and so well designed and controlled human studies are required to verify that these findings are applicable to humans. Therefore OLE supplementation may be a useful dietary strategy for reducing CVD risk in a cohort of overweight prehypertensive individuals.
Let's go to some relatively crowded place. I can't see absolutely crowded place today in town.

- PRTP GWD

Bro does olive leaf powder help with high BP?
But I am taking Olive leaf extract, not powder.. two capsules of 500 mg everyday..

With olive leaf, you have to take a lot of powder...

My experience is that my BP raised to an average of 138/92 in the last 6 months.. for the past one week, the average readings are 128/ 87.

Not too much effect.. but at least there's a little. I am sure it will decrease further in the next few months.

Let's go to some relatively crowded place. I can't see absolutely crowded place today in town.

- PRTP GWD
Go to any Indian hospital..

People with access to our PM and govt decision makers should try to make the thickheaded pm of ours understand that this is an emergency and his responses are nothing short of blunders. impose a lockdown now.

It's sink or swim for population of non-developed countries...Can a country in South Asia with the sole exception of Bhutan afford a lockdown? A huge percentage of the population live on daily wages....and it's not that govt of these countries are sitting on overflowing vaults of cash that they can just distribute to people...if they start minting money to distribute to people who are vulnerable, the economies would have a bigger crisis months later

As it stands pray for a hot and dry summer and let things be, with some amount of precaution

The President of Pakistan needs to call the emergency meeting ... PM, CJP, all Chiefs.... and then declare National Emergency with suspension of certain rights...

This is extremely necessary to have LaWhorism to be curtailed.

MarasiMedia is then required to only broadcast educational/perventive measures..supporting the PakState and Paks... And NO MORE non-stop ratings game... @The Eagle

Any laziness in this regard is going to cost us too much... @Verve @SIPRA

The President of Pakistan needs to call the emergency meeting ... PM, CJP, all Chiefs.... and then declare National Emergency with suspension of certain rights...

This is extremely necessary to have LaWhorism to be curtailed.

MarasiMedia is then required to only broadcast educational/perventive measures..supporting the PakState and Paks... And NO MORE non-stop ratings game... @The Eagle

Any laziness in this regard is going to cost us too much... @Verve @SIPRA

May be circumstances would force the government to do, what you are proposing.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom