What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

Pakistan must go into a lock down now. There is no way out now. The situation is really getting out of control. As a medic I have been hearing some serious worrying news from friends across many cities.

We do not have wks to ponder over this decision. Days separate us from a full blown calamity like the one in Iran or what happened in Korea and how they controlled it there. I pray the government chooses the steps chosen by Singapore and Korea.

Lock down everything and bring LEA to the streets.

Saw that news 2 days ago .. but didn't post as some go off calling conspiracy theory ..

Not surprising to be honest. Population control ... Kill the elderly and weak and reduce the fertility of men.

Another side is what David Icke has been talking about and this pandemic fit well in his 'Hunger Game Pyramid'! Cashless economies after this and democratic systems being replaced.

Not surprising to be honest. Population control ... Kill the elderly and weak and reduce the fertility of men.

Another side is what David Icke has been talking about and this pandemic fit well in his 'Hunger Game Pyramid'! Cashless economies after this and democratic systems being replaced.

My dogs were chipped... and my cats are also chipped... never liked it...

Anyhow, it is what it is....

You could infect someone who would not be able to survive the infection easily. Why spread suffering?
Much ado about nothing. It is just an exaggerated reporting by corrupt media which has it’s own agenda. Covid mortality rate is not even 4%. In South Asia it is even less – less than 2%. Ebola had a mortality rate of 40%.

I don’t take any precautions. My mother forces me to wear mask. I take it off after catching the bus. And I freely mix with people.

- PRTP GWD

I am uploading the attachment. Sorry about poor quality as my wife received from another doctor friend who was already doing the same

EHWmBVX.jpg
We are doing something similar

IMG_20200321_210802.png

Last edited:

Hi thank you very much for the tag, sorry for the late reply. Just been snowed under with work. Lots of work on ground at the moment,BMW but can be an excellent platform.

I will go through this thread and provide a full update of what I can do.

Good luck everyone and stay safe.

Seeing as the world has been held up by the first pandemic we've seen. I think instead of sitting on our behinds, let's do something instead of fighting each other. Let's fight the virus. The panic is also very real and right now you can make the world of a difference. So, I'm calling for a ceasement of all hostilities, for now, and calling to arms all members who are passionate and worried for their families and communities.

Please, below just write where you are and what can you do (i.e. anything you can provide or do such as programming, are you a doctor, psychologist, writer, etc.,). Please, let me know how many of you are interested but I want to strike back and arm our people against this menace.

ME: Psychologist, PK.

1: 13 top myths about COVID-19 busted by WHO: I have created a gallery of these on PDF and can be viewed/downloaded here to share on social media/whatsapp

https://defence.pk/pdf/media/albums/covid-19-myth-busters.114/

2: Educational Material in Urdu for Social Media/Whatsapp:
ESTL7TeWkAAT_z5.jpg

ETQ9KhEXgAga51y.jpg
ETQ9KixWoAEVfVr.jpg
ETQ9LC6XYAAWMwC.jpg
ETQ9LCwXsAATP0I.jpg
ETQ9LDBWsAECx5-.jpg
ETQ9LDLWAAUKTGk.jpg
ETQ9KhcXQAUVLiB.jpg
ETQ9Kh1WAAAAtAZ.jpg

1: 13 top myths about COVID-19 busted by WHO: I have created a gallery of these on PDF and can be viewed/downloaded here to share on social media/whatsapp

https://defence.pk/pdf/media/albums/covid-19-myth-busters.114/

2: Educational Material in Urdu for Social Media/Whatsapp:
View attachment 616013
View attachment 616016 View attachment 616017 View attachment 616018 View attachment 616019 View attachment 616020 View attachment 616021 View attachment 616015 View attachment 616014

Can you also please add how the regular blue masks should be worn, in regards to the white versus blue sides and who should wear which side facing out/in?

Urdu: Neighbourhood based help card ( to share door-to-door)
Urdu Card.png

=============
Video:
1. Do Masks protect against infection:
2. Safe use and disposal of masks:
3. COVID19 in the workplace:
4. How to protect yourself against COVID19

Government of Pakistan COVID Dashboard:
http://covid.gov.pk/

Government of Pakistan COVID 19 Chatbot:
http://covid.gov.pk/chatbot

WHO Global Whatsapp COVID19 Chatbot:
The WHO has made a chatbot on whats app, to use this chatbot you will need to add +41798931892 to your contacts and then send a message saying "hi" to get the conversation started. Here is the menu, to use it, select one of the corresponding emoji's to get the appropriate feedback.

1584705562.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom