What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

What you think of government checks??
What state u in??
Hopefully not in NY OR CA.

I don't know much to discuss anything on it but I live in NJ. All I know is that Trump announced $1k for anyone affected by the economic downturn, if I'm not wrong.....correct me if I am.

Either way, what state do you live in?

The very basic and simple favor Pakistanis can put in is, feeding the hungry around them.
A large number of Pakistanis depend their meals on daily wages so no work for one day simply means no dinner at table that one night. So look around yourself who is not able to work because of the current situation and provide them food. If you can’t provide with grocery at least cook some extra and give it to them.

——

And as per your own safety and safety of people around you is concerned, increase the intake of vitamin C, don’t sit near your elderly if you are the one who needs to go out and make the black seed part of your diet.

People need to sit their *** at home.

********* URGENTLY WANTED ************

Islamabad Administration needs services of
  • 05 Doctors
  • 10 Nurses
  • 10 Health Technicians
  • 10 Compounders
  • 10 Cleaning workers as volunteers for duty in quarantine centres in Islamabad for 1 month.
The following stipend will be paid:
  • Doctor - Rs. 40,000
  • Nurse - Rs 25,000
  • Technician / Compounder - Rs. 25,000
  • Cleaning Staff - Rs 15,000
Please send your application / CV at: admin@icta.gov.pk

********* URGENTLY WANTED ************

Islamabad Administration needs services of
  • 05 Doctors
  • 10 Nurses
  • 10 Health Technicians
  • 10 Compounders
  • 10 Cleaning workers as volunteers for duty in quarantine centres in Islamabad for 1 month.
The following stipend will be paid:
  • Doctor - Rs. 40,000
  • Nurse - Rs 25,000
  • Technician / Compounder - Rs. 25,000
  • Cleaning Staff - Rs 15,000
Please send your application / CV at: admin@icta.gov.pk
@The Eagle Please put it on Facebook & Twitter

Illinois bro kinda scared cuz it's just not limited to Chicago but is scattered over the suburbs.
I don't know much to discuss anything on it but I live in NJ. All I know is that Trump announced $1k for anyone affected by the economic downturn, if I'm not wrong.....correct me if I am.

Either way, what state do you live in?

I totally disagree with you. Not like a whole huge crowd is about to carry out the food. Take all the necessary precautions and help the people out around you.

Bibi i am sending out emails everywhere to stop the food delivery services.

As i said when food shortages occur, we have a plan for it

People need to sit their *** at home.
We need that for the first 10-14 days. But in some demographics it may be most difficult given lack of socio-economic state.

It is unbelievable to see on this forum- PLA trolls (name SBUS - CXK, beijingwalker) are out sowing disinformation about COVID19 being a CIA conspiracy etc.. This is the last thing we need. Moderators need to step in and block these wretched trolls. My niece is in quarantine after being in contact with a COVID positive person who showed up at work and with now symptoms for past several days in Johannesburg.

We need that for the first 10-14 days. But in some demographics it may be most difficult given lack of socio-economic state.

According to the WHO and CDC, it's 14 days minimum for developed economies, for countries like Pakistan expect that number to be longer, way longer. Reason: existing community pathology, decrepit healthcare system, surge capacity management.

20 Days minimum if "self isolating" or in quarantine.

ETtdIyBXgAAFOpa.jpg
days per family member, this graph explains it well:

According to the WHO and CDC, it's 14 days minimum for developed economies, for countries like Pakistan expect that number to be longer, way longer. Reason: existing community pathology, decrepit healthcare system, surge capacity management.

20 Days minimum if "self isolating" or in quarantine.

View attachment 616166 days per family member, this graph explains it well:
Absolutely. We all have to do our part in handling this. It is very upsetting to see how the chinese bungled up this issue with denials and now everyone on around the world is impacted .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom