What's new

PDF RULES AND REGULATIONS REVISED (INPUT NEEDED)

As a matter of fact, "mentally challenged milennials" are the driving force of online revenues these days. They are also the biggest consumer group in "free online content market ". It doesn't really matter if it is an entertaining circus ( read cricket) forum or strategic defense forum.
At best what the mods can do in order to keep the balance sheet in check, is to 'smartly spank' those "mentally Challenged milennials" whenever they try to climb over the top.
For the tiny minority who really want some serious discussions, there are illusion management therapies still available.

Without that traffic Fourms like this would be filled with geezers tho it's difficult to manage with the inflow of novices and arm chair academics butt in with sometimes with folks who have worked in Govt,Armed Forces or anything releated to foreign policy

Rant-For a couple years I have been here there are Pakistani members asking for folks to be banned just for highlighting views that run contrary to their world views I know ganghu trolls are issue but I feel the fourm will become stale if you keep having folks use mods as bell hops also lots of threads get derailed much more occurence now

Rant No 2- I have seen friendships end here over views running contrary to each other which I think is down right ridiculous also I find that folks here unofficially congregate to attack folks for differing views really bad in that regard this fourm should be exchange of information not some state directed PR firm since the fourm is predominantly Expat and run by some dude living in the US

Without that traffic Fourms like this would be filled with geezers tho it's difficult to manage with the inflow of novices and arm chair academics butt in with sometimes with folks who have worked in Govt,Armed Forces or anything releated to foreign policy

Rant-For a couple years I have been here there are Pakistani members asking for folks to be banned just for highlighting views that run contrary to their world views I know ganghu trolls are issue but I feel the fourm will become stale if you keep having folks use mods as bell hops also lots of threads get derailed much more occurence now

Rant No 2- I have seen friendships end here over views running contrary to each other which I think is down right ridiculous also I find that folks here unofficially congregate to attack folks for differing views really bad in that regard this fourm should be exchange of information not some state directed PR firm since the fourm is predominantly Expat and run by some dude living in the US

It is a business decision at the end of the day. Look at so called free content Facebook which is the nirvana of nonsense. But hey, they make a hell lot of money. I don't have a FB account though.

@WebMaster i am not able to reply or start a thread in Kashmir war section, i believe initially it was limited to senior members only (as per their number of posts) but now i see even new users posting and commenting, however i am unable to do so. Can you please have a look

@WebMaster i am not able to reply or start a thread in Kashmir war section, i believe initially it was limited to senior members only (as per their number of posts) but now i see even new users posting and commenting, however i am unable to do so. Can you please have a look
They were moved, they were not able to create.

I just want to echo the words of people like @Khafee that there are Shia moderators who are moderating and deleting posts that they don't like, quite aggressively. Some of them may not even openly claim to be Shia. I have serious concerns about this and wish to convey this to the team.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom