What's new

PDF RULES AND REGULATIONS REVISED (INPUT NEEDED)

I think you should probably change moderation. This admin called Dubious is very questionable. Bans everyone whenever he wants with no explanation whatsoever.

Thank you, sir. We'd definitely look into it and make PDF better and we can't do it without input such as yours :)
@jaibi I wish you and the team all the best in these measures as I believe religious and political discussion is only destroying this forum. PDF has seen its high when religious discussion was strictly banned and people were not allowed to shame others by bringing in the religion for their support.

I do believe the intentions are good and I am all optimistic about it but as a very old member of this forum, and as an ex member of the Res & Dev on PDF, I'd request @WebMaster to maintain a balance in the moderation team. A few of the mods are bent towards the right and have closed down threads citing religious and nationalistic reasons. One such thread was reopened by you personally a while back.

The team of Mods should be people with different political ideologies, so a balance can be maintained.

Yes, please, make a thread in GHQ about this.
@jaibi
I have been seeing a lot of people calling others injuns or Indians when they're actually not Indian just because they criticize something they don't like.Which in turn discredits the point the accused was trying to make because the trolls start ranting about gau mutra, cow cola etc etc instead of discussing the topic.
What's the law against falsely accusing someone to be of a different nationality even when it's false?
As I understood, the rule is to make a thread in GHQ & report it if someone thinks of a poster to be a false flagger?

Unless?
Certain people on this forum are alien to the concept of rules and regulations.
Suspension is a punishment not harsh enough.
Anti_Pakistan posters includes indians and uncle toms should be exposed.
These rules and regulations will be violated and are being so as we speak,Unless ...

Hi, I think we have too many teens with moderation powers, it is screwing up the forum. Here we have people handing out negative ratings or deleting posts they don't like. In one hilarious instance, a fellow gives "what is going on" based on "things he heard from reliable sources" which he has no proof of. When challenged, gives a negative rating.

If the moderation team does not fix this, no amount of rules and regulations will help. We come here to read posts from people like @MastanKhan @denel @Signalian etc . Not overgrown kids discussing what they heard from undisclosed sources with mod powers to boot. Please seriously reconsider what you are doing. @Horus @Admin

Why are these rules exempt for Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf supporters?

Most of the time PTI supporters are either propagating killing Pakistani people for not electing Imran Khan earlier or attacking PDF members with vile abuse for criticising their cult leader.

@jaibi - Logging back on after a longtime- Hopefully all of us (Humans)- use GOD given common sense and know what is wrong and right/Exchanging ideas or discussing thoughts/beliefs should be done with respect- Its not rocket science- Great new start-hopefully it sticks this time around.

Thanks, bro, awesome to see you back. I'm staying this time so I'll make sure it comes to bear fruit.
@jaibi - Logging back on after a longtime- Hopefully all of us (Humans)- use GOD given common sense and know what is wrong and right/Exchanging ideas or discussing thoughts/beliefs should be done with respect- Its not rocket science- Great new start-hopefully it sticks this time around.

We're looking into the rating system as well, brother. All in due time.
Hi, I think we have too many teens with moderation powers, it is screwing up the forum. Here we have people handing out negative ratings or deleting posts they don't like. In one hilarious instance, a fellow gives "what is going on" based on "things he heard from reliable sources" which he has no proof of. When challenged, gives a negative rating.

If the moderation team does not fix this, no amount of rules and regulations will help. We come here to read posts from people like @MastanKhan @denel @Signalian etc . Not overgrown kids discussing what they heard from undisclosed sources with mod powers to boot. Please seriously reconsider what you are doing. @Horus @Admin

Is the forum administration done with these measures?

The biased moderation methods are outdated in 2020.

@jaibi, Hello sir, are you planning any change regarding avatar usage rules? For example, as far as i can see, map avatars( about open pan ideas or implicitly with historical or cultural excuses) are mostly aiming to create perception on existing political orders, in here...

You need more mods, the rules which you already have are barely even applied...probably those among the elite members who are very active on this forum will do the job coz they engage on almost on every thread

Making these revised rules official soon? Along with the new mods?
only if you want to upset Alexa, she will not like any mods with ethics to mess with the forum. brother waz and another tried to clean up the forum and the value started nosediving until the eagle brought it back up with his special talent and it is steadily climbing up

only if you want to upset Alexa, she will not like any mods with ethics to mess with the forum. brother waz and another tried to clean up the forum and the value started nosediving until the eagle brought it back up with his special talent and it is steadily climbing up

According to Alexa, PDF has fallen nearly 14,000 places to about 32,500 from December to mid-April, and is vacillating around that rank.

According to Alexa, PDF has fallen nearly 14,000 places to about 32,500 from December to mid-April, and is vacillating around that rank.
I'll recheck, thanks. a year and half ago I estimated it to be worth 1.8 million. then the cleanup started and I re-did the estimate and it was worth just over one million. since Brother waz and another who no longer is mod were muted and the eagle was brought to the fore it gained another 100k or so. it's been hovering around 1.1 and 1.2 but once all the bharatis come back it will climb back up to where it was as long as eagle keeps doing what he is and jaibis clean-up fantasy remains a fantasy

As a matter of fact, "mentally challenged milennials" are the driving force of online revenues these days. They are also the biggest consumer group in "free online content market ". It doesn't really matter if it is an entertaining circus ( read cricket) forum or strategic defense forum.
At best what the mods can do in order to keep the balance sheet in check, is to 'smartly spank' those "mentally Challenged milennials" whenever they try to climb over the top.
For the tiny minority who really want some serious discussions, there are illusion management therapies still available.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom