What's new

PDF RULES AND REGULATIONS REVISED (INPUT NEEDED)

@jaibi can we pin this thread temporarily?

When these rules are finalized officially, can move it to the "Announcements" subsection I suppose.

Dont ban people for criticising Iran calling them sectarian and anti Shia.
Dont ban people for Criticising Afghanistan and the Tribal/Ethnic roots of terrorism in Pakistan, calling them racist and anti-Pushtoon.

I get banned every other week for one of the two.

PDF is against religious or ethnic intolerance. That's not changing.
Dont ban people for criticising Iran calling them sectarian and anti Shia.
Dont ban people for Criticising Afghanistan and the Tribal/Ethnic roots of terrorism in Pakistan, calling them racist and anti-Pushtoon.

I get banned every other week for one of the two.

PDF is against religious or ethnic intolerance. That's not changing.
Counteracting Ethnic and religious propaganda is an obligation.
Likewise if a certain sect is being loyal to a foreign country more than own due to sectarian beleifs and a certain ethnicity is loyal to a foreign country due to ethnic links, that too needs to be counteracted..
You can leave it as it is, but results wont be nice.

Then just keep talking like this discuss sensitive ideas sensitively and sensibly.
Likewise if a certain sect is being loyal to a foreign country more than own due to sectarian beleifs and a certain ethnicity is loyal to a foreign country due to ethnic links, that too needs to be counteracted..

The real problem with counteracting ethnic and secrarian propaganda is that these discussions often go out of control. We are unable to call and accept a spade, a spade in a logical way.

The real problem with counteracting ethnic and secrarian propaganda is that these discussions often go out of control. We are unable to call and accept a spade, a spade in a logical way.
I will tell you a little story here...
When operation Zarb-e-Azb started and people of Waziristan were moved to IDP camps near Bannu, me and my Ethnic Pakistani friends (I said Ethnic Pakistani because they were Born in UK and been to Pakistan may be once, but still consider themselves Pakistani and love the country) in UK and family in Pakistan raised 3 Lakh Rupees from our own hard earned money . Sent our relative personally to Bannu and set-up a kitchen to provide free food to the IDPs, and believe me we were not alone... From what we heard from our relative who went there, there was a non ending chain of Trucks full of food, tents, clothing,medical supplies arriving there from all over the country , sent by people themselves, without being asked by government or military. I wasnt asked by ISPR to send my money to IDps, so i have no problem believing that many people voluntarily did what they did.
But , none of that was publicized and probably you never heard of that?
However PTM publicised the destroyed buildings of Miranshah and provoked Pushtoons on ethnic lines. Now in many Pushtoon minds the entire Pakistan army anti terrorism operation was a "Punjabi sazish" against Pushtoons.
So this is the power of propaganda and counter propaganda.
If you dont counter the propaganda, the propaganda will continue and you will lose.
Now i am called racist and anti Pushtoon, while i spent my own money on Pushtoons , and i am not a Pushtoon. Likewise Lahori businessmen were the largest donors of the goods sent to IDPs....But PTM said it wasPunjabi hate against Pushtoons which made IDPs...and everyone believed that...
Thats why Propaganda HAS to be counteracted and cannot be ignored . Left alone, it will turn all good deeds to bad and all bad to good.

I will tell you a little story here...
When operation Zarb-e-Azb started and people of Waziristan were moved to IDP camps near Bannu, me and my Ethnic Pakistani friends (I said Ethnic Pakistani because they were Born in UK and been to Pakistan may be once, but still consider themselves Pakistani and love the country) in UK and family in Pakistan raised 3 Lakh Rupees from our own hard earned money . Sent our relative personally to Bannu and set-up a kitchen to provide free food to the IDPs, and believe me we were not alone... From what we heard from our relative who went there, there was a non ending chain of Trucks full of food, tents, clothing,medical supplies arriving there from all over the country , sent by people themselves, without being asked by government or military. I wasnt asked by ISPR to send my money to IDps, so i have no problem believing that many people voluntarily did what they did.
But , none of that was publicized and probably you never heard of that?
However PTM publicised the destroyed buildings of Miranshah and provoked Pushtoons on ethnic lines. Now in many Pushtoon minds the entire Pakistan army anti terrorism operation was a "Punjabi sazish" against Pushtoons.
So this is the power of propaganda and counter propaganda.
If you dont counter the propaganda, the propaganda will continue and you will lose.
Now i am called racist and anti Pushtoon, while i spent my own money on Pushtoons , and i am not a Pushtoon. Likewise Lahori businessmen were the largest donors of the goods sent to IDPs....But PTM said it wasPunjabi hate against Pushtoons which made IDPs...and everyone believed that...
Thats why Propaganda HAS to be counteracted and cannot be ignored . Left alone, it will turn all good deeds to bad and all bad to good.

Both you and I know that PTM is only the tip of a larger iceberg. Calling it a foreign sponsored parasite is an understatement. Modern warfare is largely hybrid and psychological where disinformation plays a central role. PDF members appearantly tend to discard and discourage discussions outside the scopes of rudimentary hardware aquisitions. We must confront the vicious disinformation campaign designed to threaten the existance of Pakistan as a state we know today.

Both you and I know that PTM is only the tip of a larger iceberg. Calling it a foreign sponsored parasite is an understatement. Modern warfare is largely hybrid and psychological where disinformation plays a central role. PDF members appearantly tend to discard and discourage discussions outside the scopes of rudimentary hardware aquisitions. We must confront the vicious disinformation campaign designed to threaten the existance of Pakistan as a state we know today.
Well the foreign backing of PRM is evident. Try posting on FB against PTM regularly,and the Indian FB moderators will pounce on you. Been there , done it.
But as you say, it's s hybrid problem which cannot be brushed under the carpet and has to be countered.

@jaibi
I have been seeing a lot of people calling others injuns or Indians when they're actually not Indian just because they criticize something they don't like.Which in turn discredits the point the accused was trying to make because the trolls start ranting about gau mutra, cow cola etc etc instead of discussing the topic.
What's the law against falsely accusing someone to be of a different nationality even when it's false?
As I understood, the rule is to make a thread in GHQ & report it if someone thinks of a poster to be a false flagger?

Certain people on this forum are alien to the concept of rules and regulations.
Suspension is a punishment not harsh enough.
Anti_Pakistan posters includes indians and uncle toms should be exposed.
These rules and regulations will be violated and are being so as we speak,Unless ...

For more transparency, if someone raises a complaint to the mods and wishes it to be public, the complaint and the mods response to it should be visible to all.

@jaibi I wish you and the team all the best in these measures as I believe religious and political discussion is only destroying this forum. PDF has seen its high when religious discussion was strictly banned and people were not allowed to shame others by bringing in the religion for their support.

I do believe the intentions are good and I am all optimistic about it but as a very old member of this forum, and as an ex member of the Res & Dev on PDF, I'd request @WebMaster to maintain a balance in the moderation team. A few of the mods are bent towards the right and have closed down threads citing religious and nationalistic reasons. One such thread was reopened by you personally a while back.

The team of Mods should be people with different political ideologies, so a balance can be maintained.

@jaibi I wish you and the team all the best in these measures as I believe religious and political discussion is only destroying this forum. PDF has seen its high when religious discussion was strictly banned and people were not allowed to shame others by bringing in the religion for their support.

I do believe the intentions are good and I am all optimistic about it but as a very old member of this forum, and as an ex member of the Res & Dev on PDF, I'd request @WebMaster to maintain a balance in the moderation team. A few of the mods are bent towards the right and have closed down threads citing religious and nationalistic reasons. One such thread was reopened by you personally a while back.

The team of Mods should be people with different political ideologies, so a balance can be maintained.
Feel free to create a thread in GHQ. GHQ now can no longer be seen by mods either, so your post will be seen by Admins only. This is to ensure members dont get targeted by Mods simply because they want to criticize their actions.

We will look into resolving those issues with your help.

Back
Top Bottom