What's new

PDF Revolution 2016

Neutron

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Congrats @WebMaster and Team for nice upgrades. Features of two step verification, Area and record of feature threads with member profiles are great developments.
PDF is an excellent website with excellent features to limit the debate within boundaries of decency and intellectual realism.
Keep it up.

Now, if only they'd allow users to deactivate or delete their profiles.

Congrats @WebMaster and Team for nice upgrades. Features of two step verification, Area and record of feature threads with member profiles are great developments.
PDF is an excellent website with excellent features to limit the debate within boundaries of decency and intellectual realism.
Keep it up.
When clicking "two step verification" link, Page asks current password even if already logged in, I hope its built in feature and not some phising page!!!

When clicking "two step verification" link, Page asks current password even if already logged in, I hope its built in feature and not some phising page!!!
no it leads to another page where you can give your email id for verification(via app/email) just like Fb

no it leads to another page where you can give your email id for verification(via app/email) just like Fb
Giving it a try, however if someone trolls you afterwards with new ID, you will have to assume that my ID @Indian_Devil is hacked due to phising, and the troller trolling you is me with new ID for vengance... :devil:

Thanks, it worked... - Edited

Giving it a try, however if someone trolls you afterwards with new ID, you will have to assume that my ID @Indian_Devil is hacked due to phising, and the troller trolling you is me with new ID for vengance... :devil:

Thanks, it worked... - Edited

I don't even know what it is. What is the purpose of it?

webby im having session problems here lad.
Firefox has my passwords and when i come on pdf im automatically logged on, but now i have to manually login, chrome and safari have the same problem.

webby im having session problems here lad.
Firefox has my passwords and when i come on pdf im automatically logged on, but now i have to manually login, chrome and safari have the same problem.

Ok, i will note to fix. But if you have remember me check box filled, it shouldn't ask you. It still is?

Back
Top Bottom