What's new

PDF Revolution 2016

Bro I have some suggestions about improvement of PDF.................... where am I supposed to give them?

I don't even know what it is. What is the purpose of it?
this feature is used to increase security while logging in.. right after your every log in, a code valid for 15 minutes will be sent to your associated email id, which will have to be entered for every PDF log in....

PS. I thought you were the google of PDF :-)

You can post here or in the suggestions forum.

Well my suggestions are as follows.

1: The post which is once rated Negatively must lost all its thanks granted to it by members. Posts marked with negative ratings must not be able to be marked as thanks my other members. It is awkward to see some times a post has 30+ Thanks and carrying negative ratings (for stupid stuff of course) at the same times.

2: There must be some quality standard instead of quantity standard to increase the seniority of a normal member as well as his rank........... Like you spend few years on pdf or post some specific number of messages you become Senior Member and later Elite member. There must be some sort of restrictions of Positive Ratings.............. Like you can cover some mile stone in your rank if you gain specified number of positive ratings even if you are new on this forum. In simple words, PDF need a system which use Ratings as scale. PDF already has scale of time and posts. But it also need another one. e.g

A member spending specific time or cross a fixed number of posts become a SENIOR member. But its seniority is not dependent on his Ratings. (Normal+Positive)

A member gaining specified number of ratings (Normal+Positive) will become a QUALITY member. (or what ever name you like). But he has not spend enough time or posts on PDF. So he is not Senior Member.

A member who full fill both standards of SENIOR member and QUALITY member will become an ELITE MEMBER.

So we have three standards to differentiate serious members..................

3: Get rid of overloaded stuff. i.e those accounts which don't have any credibility and are not in use for years, get rid of them. Also same thing goes for decades old thread which carry no valuable information.......in short there is need of little PURGE in forum.

I don't know is it even possible or not to apply on this forum now............... but these are just my suggestions....................and I believe it will make it even better.

Integrate http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ in a smiley, in such a way that when it is used, the explosion expands outside the narrow slot reserved for smiley! Thanks! :smokin:

Quick Urdu (next step-Turkish, Arabic, Hindi) translator widget, just highlight the text you want translated and a bubble with English text appears at mouse cursor

GIF (animated) for avatar

Less thread duplications, enforce search function

why? its not like you are paying monthly subscription charges for using PDF
Privacy concerns. It's the same reason why I don't like facebook.

@WebMaster Any chance you'll let users disable or delete their accounts any time soon?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom