What's new

PDF Ranks

Lolz! Nah, its not true for anyone. People wont even notice if you, me, VCheng or anyone else left. Even if they do notice, there would be a thread may be, most likely a few posts about it and then its over. Its not like the friends or relatives in your real life who miss you if you are not there.
True

:lol: You really do think that the whole forum is revolving around targeting you!! :lol:
One man against the whole evil system. Its empowering and inspirational really but it is delusional as well man. I never thought you to be the delusional kind though so it surprises me more and forces me to comment. :) So again, NO, you are not the focal point nor have a bulls eye painted on your back man. Everyone here comes here for himself/herself. That is it. The whole management, the MODs, the members, they have much more to do in their personal life as well as here on forum than to target one specific person knowing that it wont do any good to anyone. I dont want to say it sir, it sounds like disrespectful but i hope you will pick up the meaning more than the words, you are a nobody on the forum. No one cares about targeting you or anyone else in particular. We find it difficult to delete the problematic and reported posts/trolls and that is already more than enough, no one will go out to delete "THOUSANDS" of your posts taking out time from his personal life or even his online time. :)

Please try and understand this reality sir jee.

LOL. I hold no delusions about my place on the forum as it sinks into oblivion of its management's making. I do appreciate your valiant defense of the indefensible. :D

LOL. I hold no delusions about my place on the forum as it sinks into oblivion of its management's making. I do appreciate your valiant defense of the indefensible. :D
And yet here you are, on the sinking forum, despite being targeted and unjustly dealt with as you claim.
Anyway, the above comments, yes, that i would understand coming from you. This is what argument sound like and its your assessment of the forum, so be it. But that continuous "I am the victim" comments on various threads are somewhat surprising. Again, seriously, you are WRONG about that sir.

New Recruit 0-100 messages
2nd Lieutenant 101-500
Lieutenant 501-1000
Captain 1001-2000
Major 2001-3000
Lt. Colonel 3001-4000
Colonel 4001-5000
Brigadier 5001-6000
Major General 6001-7000
Lt. General 7001-8000
General 8001-35000
Field Marshall 35000

It means i gotta post around 80 posts to get promoted to 2nd Lieutenant :) hilarious

kia bat hai ab hmary bachpan k dreams bhe true hon gay

than what does this mean ELITE MEMBER, FULL MEMBER, NEW RECRUIT, MODERATOR, PROFESSIONAL, MILITARY PROFESSIONAL, PDF VETERAN, THINK TANK ANALYST, ADVISORS, THINK TANK CONSULTANT and RETIRED.
What does this all mean?

than what does this mean ELITE MEMBER, FULL MEMBER, NEW RECRUIT, MODERATOR, PROFESSIONAL, MILITARY PROFESSIONAL, PDF VETERAN, THINK TANK ANALYST, ADVISORS, THINK TANK CONSULTANT and RETIRED.
What does this all mean?
You get these ranks from your intelligence, maturity and how much you post. Veterans are people on this forums for a long time, New recruit is a new member, think tank, advisors are smart and clever people, retired means old moderators who retired , professional meaning someone good in a certain topic, military professional meaning someone good in the military topic.

You get these ranks from your intelligence, maturity and how much you post. Veterans are people on this forums for a long time, New recruit is a new member, think tank, advisors are smart and clever people, retired means old moderators who retired , professional meaning someone good in a certain topic, military professional meaning someone good in the military topic.
and think tank?

New Recruit 0-100 messages
2nd Lieutenant 101-500
Lieutenant 501-1000
Captain 1001-2000
Major 2001-3000
Lt. Colonel 3001-4000
Colonel 4001-5000
Brigadier 5001-6000
Major General 6001-7000
Lt. General 7001-8000
General 8001-35000