What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

Let us see which City gives most Positive response with Maximum votes. Lahore or Karachi , both would be Excellent Venues.

@Pakistanisage

Karachi , mate ? :D

Cool. Let's start Planning Bro.....

Basically, we need to Get Together for Dinner and then find a way to go to the Beach for Fireworks, maybe by Defence Marine Drive.....

Let's pitch different ideas and see what will work and what won't.

Karachi .... I'll be there

Would definitely love to see you in Karachi.....

Can't Vote if you are not going to be there , Baby Doll.

And why not come. I would love to meet you in person.... :wub:
I dont go to Karachi...got family feud and bad memories...So have to be Lahore...Well, I can go to Pak anytime no visa issues...just need to check my holidays...too many marriages (cousin in USA, cousin in Pak, good friend in Malaysia :cray: dont know which 1 i can attend)

Cool. Let's start Planning Bro.....

Basically, we need to Get Together for Dinner and then find a way to go to the Beach for Fireworks, maybe by Defence Marine Drive.....

Let's pitch different ideas and see what will work and what won't.

Sure thing , mate .

Romans , friends , countrymen lend me your ears :D

I dont go to Karachi...got family feud and bad memories...So have to be Lahore...Well, I can go to Pak anytime no visa issues...just need to check my holidays...too many marriages (cousin in USA, cousin in Pak, good friend in Malaysia :cray: dont know which 1 i can attend)
I would say Malaysia - you get to see the tropical beaches , friend . :D

If you decide to come, I will Personally be your Body Guard and Protect you from any Evil Family Foes, my dear Talon... :cool:

kya kare Sir ... apna rishta hi aisa hai. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Likewise Mate. Jahan bhi ho , Khush Raho....

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom