What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

If you decide to come, I will Personally be your Body Guard and Protect you from any Evil Family Foes, my dear Talon... :cool:
thank you...but once I touch Pakistani soil ...I got family members annoying the hell out of me...No one EVER lets me travel alone...THAT is another problem...poori paltoon jati hai saath!! :rofl:

I have been assured by my dear countrymen that the blue passport knows little or no visas , they are given one on arrival usually :D
Blue? Mine is Green!!

thank you...but once I touch Pakistani soil ...I got family members annoying the hell out of me...No one EVER lets me travel alone...THAT is another problem...poori paltoon jati hai saath!! :rofl:

Blue? Mine is Green!!

Arrowed plates vehicles motorcade , I presume ? :rofl: For protocol and security ! :D

Citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? :what:

Arrowed plates vehicles motorcade , I presume ? :rofl: For protocol and security ! :D

Citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan ? :what:
:agree: yes! We lived abroad soo long but dad never changed passport so :agree: still green passport!

Lahore..!

khybermilitentsrecoverden0.jpg

Cool. Let's start Planning Bro.....

Basically, we need to Get Together for Dinner and then find a way to go to the Beach for Fireworks, maybe by Defence Marine Drive.....

Let's pitch different ideas and see what will work and what won't.

Would definitely love to see you in Karachi.....

Great idea..please let us know of your experience after annual party....Do visit charcoal,if you are planning for 'huqqa party' along with some really good stake:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom