What's new

PDF Errors 2016

I need your help in identifying if the site is slow, errors you are getting, features that are not working.

Some description and screenshot will help me solve those errors.

Interesting title!!!
It's as if members should get used to ERRORs. :lol:
Kidding!

I wanted to inform you that I am unable to EDIT my posts.
Pls HELP!!!
@WAJsal
Is it working for you??

Interesting title!!!
Kidding!

Pls HELP!!!
@WAJsal
Is it working for you??

Neither I'm able to Edit my post & have posted this on @WebMaster 's profile.

Further, I'm not able to TAG members and forum - pages are not uploading for me. I need to refresh them again and again

Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-18-49_com.android.chrome_1455195067685.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-20-14_com.android.chrome_1455195047470.jpg

@WebMaster I hope above helps you to understand the problem I'm facing my while tagging members.

Here is a short list WebMaster :

Notifications are not working properly. Some never appear, others appear late. Ongoing since before Christmas.

When editing posts, sometimes edits won't work but they always are more difficult than before.
At times, the site refuses to let me highlight a segment of text and jumps to the end of the post
from where I start. Use of formatting functions is thus reduced and a pain wherever ... Time as above.

Attachments may or may not work, on-going but variable ( might be linked to bandwidth ).
This morning, quotes do not work either.

Connexion is slow at times, so one may lose written work or find it unbearable to try to answer.

My machine is an up to date Mac with latest OS X El Capitan and my connexion allows 30Mbps download
and 10Mbps upload and is working fine elsewhere.

I hope this helps, best to you and yours, Tay.

Interesting title!!!
Kidding!

Pls HELP!!!
@WAJsal
Is it working for you??
Bugs again in notifications and can't edit the post.
Neither I'm able to Edit my post & have posted this on @WebMaster 's profile.

Further, I'm not able to TAG members and forum - pages are not uploading for me. I need to refresh them again and again
P.S. Edit function is also entirely off.
Let Webby come online and deal with it. Memory must have run out, or a system glitch. For those who are having edit issue, right click on edit, open in new tab and that should work.
regards

For those who are having edit issue,
right click on edit, open in new tab and that should work.

Source: PDF Errors 2016 | Page 5

Quotes are also not working as seen ...
but your fix does, my good WAJsal! Mille grazie & please take note everybody!

Tay.

1. When i press next page it leaves on current page after processing. Then have to retry or refresh.

2. When next page opens, it leaves me in the middle of the page then i've to scroll up.

3. When posting a message it doesn't show the message posted. I've to refresh.

4. When quoting someone it takes me to new window. I type the message and press 'go'. After processing i see my typed message is gone. I've to retype. It continues. Now i copy my message while processing and paste it in the bottom textbox after going to the page through back button.

5. Sometimes it says server timed out.

6. Sometimes it says an unexpected error has occured.

7. Sometimes it says i don't recognize you j/k :D

1. When i press next page it leaves on current page after processing. Then have to retry or refresh.

2. When next page opens, it leaves me in the middle of the page then i've to scroll up.

3. When posting a message it doesn't show the message posted. I've to refresh.

4. When quoting someone it takes me to new window. I type the message and press 'go'. After processing i see my typed message is gone. I've to retype. It continues. Now i copy my message while processing and paste it in the bottom textbox after going to the page through back button.

5. Sometimes it says server timed out.

6. Sometimes it says an unexpected error has occured.

7. Sometimes it says i don't recognize you j/k :D

Are you still having these issues, we have fixed most of these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom