What's new

PDF Errors 2016

Sir @WebMaster ,

I am having server error messages. i had completed a lengthy write up to a thread in the Senior's section, and by the time i 'posted', i was met with an error message. Its all gone now. It was my mistake that i did not write it out first in microsoft word. :(

I have confidence in your ability to fix this, Sir.

Sincerely,
Kenji

Sir @WebMaster ,

I am having server error messages. i had completed a lengthy write up to a thread in the Senior's section, and by the time i 'posted', i was met with an error message. Its all gone now. It was my mistake that i did not write it out first in microsoft word. :(

Sincerely,
Kenji

Yah I can confirm I was getting this some minutes back too.

Sir @WebMaster ,

Sincerely,
Kenji

In order for me to troubleshoot the error, i need the error code/message/screenshot.

i think it's the NSA cloud , google has got image scanning technology , they can scan images for clues , faces , words , keywords etc. , google image search is just a tool to fool

@WebMaster

Sir the live post page in my browser has gone weird. when i cleaned the history/cookies it's working well, but again it happens when i sign in to PDF.

Untitled.png

@WebMaster
i m trying to upload a photo but it's showing me error.
it shows

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

12715438_1973830666175804_5814007308789872082_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom