What's new

PDF connection issues.

^^^ i am also shocked to see so many guests... Never seen so many people coming to PDF in last 2 years... Seems lots of people are gonna join PDF in coming time....

Home IP keep changing after 1 hour .. . I even re-install windows .... everytime i check my ip .. its changed .

When i login from home , it don't even said that you enter wrong username .. only Login & password page comes again ...

‎116.71.33.14

i even changed my router .. PTCL connection both in home & other area .. but working at 1 place & don't work at other place ...

There seems to be lot of fake registration going on. I think PDF is being attacked heavily. God Bless OSAMA, OBAMA and PDF.

There seems to be lot of fake registration going on. I think PDF is being attacked heavily. God Bless OSAMA, OBAMA and PDF.

yeah .. i am observing many people with fake ID's , especially indians .

anyway website is very slow since May 1st .

now its becoming slow again....the number of guest keeps increasing with every refresh...Webby if you need help, i have a supercomputer in my garage. just have to clean the dust:lol:

MBI Munshi also claiming the same thing, but he said RAW blocked his IP from visiting the site. Now he is browsing from some other computer, and fooled RAW successfully. :lol:

:what: was that ? or is it your usual whining out of frustration against him and al-Zakir or anyone from BD who is not an Indian groupie ?

sarkar aj mein ne apni fb profile me defence.pk ki publicity bhi karwayi thi
or doston ko is web ko un k doston ko suggest karney ka bhi kaha tha :D
meri profile mein +2700 ppl hein 80% pakistani hein

You have problem accessing only this site or any other site gives you the same problem?

Yes, I cannot get into the website from home either. I'm currently posting from school.

Back
Top Bottom