What's new

PDF connection issues.

The site is being attacked by some Indians, we are fixing this issue. Please be patient and cooperative.

my account works after i make request for new password ( Forget Password ) ..

Strange

The error Seems designed to collect the email accounts of members -- It's all clumsy and curious -- On the other hand like Pakistan's ISI, it seems the forum's admin is as fore sighted as the ISI were -- What a curious paradigm, either incompetent or complicit -- Which explanation will be more satisfying?

^ How about keeping the ignorant mouth shut for thing you have no idea of? Nothing to do with email accounts or hacking of data. It is a brute force designed to send thousands of bogus users to make the server incapable of further use by legitmate users.

^ How about keeping the ignorant mouth shut for thing you have no idea of? Nothing to do with email accounts or hacking of data. It is a brute force designed to send thousands of bogus users to make the server incapable of further use by legitmate users.

I am not sure about the application, but fine tunning memory, thread pools, connection pools, client time-outs can help in this scenario. PDF should have a strategy in place to counter hackers and threats.

I am not sure about the application, but fine tunning memory, thread pools, connection pools, client time-outs can help in this scenario. PDF should have a strategy in place to counter hackers and threats.

Already in place! :pakistan:

The site is being attacked by some Indians, we are fixing this issue. Please be patient and cooperative.

Is this being reported to the authorities? Are these individuals in india? It absolutely disgusts me how these individuals are so Pakistan obsessed. Get a life cowards!

Denial of servic - So, hasnt this happened before? In fact every time there is a major story involving Pakistan, this happens -- Nothing to do with email accounts and hacking of data? Well, error message I got required me to send an email to the webmaster -- and in the TT forum, my posts were not allowed to be posted -- in other words, who ever these people were/are, may have access to posts on that board, and I has logged off -- and required to change my password -- there's much more than denial of service attacks .

You are not required to change the password, if you are doing it, feel free to do it.

Most of the time when the site went down as due to high traffic volume in this case it is different.

No one has access to posts/data and all passwords are encrypted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom