What's new

PDF connection issues.

as we can see, a lot of bharti trolls who are on this forum; i think showing some of them the steel-tipped boots up their arses and removing the and wretched stink would be less burden on the bandwidth

you really had to show your real self and class here. Mission successful.

Denial of servic - So, hasnt this happened before? In fact every time there is a major story involving Pakistan, this happens -- Nothing to do with email accounts and hacking of data? Well, error message I got required me to send an email to the webmaster -- and in the TT forum, my posts were not allowed to be posted -- in other words, who ever these people were/are, may have access to posts on that board, and I has logged off -- and required to change my password -- there's much more than denial of service attacks .

Is this what you were getting?

226971_2073913686105_1192804141_32632657_4833098_n.jpg

I was getting a 502 Bad gateway error. But the site seems to be working fine for the past hour or so

The site is being attacked by some Indians, we are fixing this issue. Please be patient and cooperative.

Did you find the word "Khantastic" being left behind by the hacker.

This word had been found across multiple sites belonging to WDN that were attacked.

Did you find the word "Khantastic" being left behind by the hacker.

This word had been found across multiple sites belonging to WDN that were attacked.

So the guy, Khantastic, who attacked Indian defence in WDN is also Indian???

But his IP was traced inside western border.

Unbelievable.:no:

While checking back the webpages I visited, there are no. of pages of defence.pk which I never visited. Moreover url structure of the same is pretty different.

Below is one example

Code:
http://www.defence.pk/j?58YFLv4twH6LzJL/Oz22uC9mb3J1bXMvaW5kaWEtZGVmZW5jZS8xMDcxNDItcGFraXN0YW4tbmVlZHMtY29tZS1vdXQtZGVzdHJ1Y3RpdmUtaW5kaWEtbWluZHNldC11cy00Lmh0bWw=

I am using Firefox. If anyone find same problem please report it here. I am having similar type of urls 6-7.

So the guy who attacked Indian defence in WDN is also Indian???

But his IP was traced inside western border.

Unbelievable.:no:

Even Australian Defence Forum said that the hacker left behind the words "Khantastic"

Dont know whats going on.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Khantastic Haxor is actually a Pakistani hacker.

But url when clicked goes to some genuine page of defence pk forum. Probably this is something to do with cookies or javascript.

For something reason, I see below types of url in my browser history.

Code:
http://www.defence.pk/j?58YFLv4twH6LzJL/Oz22uC9mb3J1bXMvaW5kaWEtZGVmZW5jZS8xMDcxNDItcGFraXN0YW4tbmVlZHMtY29tZS1vdXQtZGVzdHJ1Y3RpdmUtaW5kaWEtbWluZHNldC11cy00Lmh0bWw=

Since yesterday afternoon/evening i havent had any problem, everyting is fine.

I had 502 Bad gateway error message on my computer screen yesterday but now everything's normal:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom