What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my Ip i am in Iceland, yeah, Opera

Opera always bounces the IPs,usually to Norway.:-)
But iam wondering why did it bounce your's to Iceland.
thinking smiley.gif

Very funny
8-) 
Let me be on the same page, do you want to make her your sister? :D OR?
Teacher's pet ....teacher is ready with her wooden ruler.:pissed:

@Spring Onion
I want to borrow your signature.

Last edited:
Man everybody is leaving the forum, havent seen any regular naswari, for a long time, haven't seen hyperion for a long time either.
How are you btw? Guess what I am the same colour as webby

Man everybody is leaving the forum, havent seen any regular naswari, for a long time, haven't seen hyperion for a long time either.
How are you btw? Guess what I am the same colour as webby

I know. I have been silently impressed by your metamorphosis. Actually I think your previous needy "brother" avatar was an act and this is the real you. Forums can be so confusing.

I'm cool bro. Been studying and traveling at the same time. Need some action. Hence trawling the web. Never know when one gets lucky and gets a bite. And FB is too saturated by our kind. Defence forums look so much better as untapped hunting grounds.

There were a few bugs in Vbulletin that I will surely miss. :yay:
for example:
I am not a Mod yet I could See the activity going on in GHQ. guess how :pop::pop:

Yesss...thanks for the online status! 
@WebMaster The Bangladesh flag does not work!

I know. I have been silently impressed by your metamorphosis.
Excellent choice of words, yes, metamorphosis,
Actually I think your previous needy "brother" avatar was an act and this is the real you. Forums can be so confusing.
not an act, i was realy a cacoon. But i realised whatever was happening was realy counterproductive. But all has changed. I am what i am today. Self built, didn't get anybodys help.
I'm cool bro. Been studying and traveling at the same time. Need some action. Hence trawling the web. Never know when one gets lucky and gets a bite. And FB is too saturated by our kind. Defence forums look so much better as untapped hunting grounds.
hahahaha true btw.
What do you think of the overall look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom