What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they havent gone on mobile tinkering as yet. Even on tablets and pad's its messed up. I thought I would wait till the main site is done to start bothering with other issues.

So the old look is back for full. Great job!

Running slick and smooth.

What does the Rank:1 mean in our id??

@WebMaster This looks much better now, with only a few lingering kinks remaining, which, I am sure you will iron out soon enough.

@WebMaster,

Sir, in the earlier format of defence.pk, whenever I clicked on "Live Posts", I was able to see which threads I had posted in, since they carried a crooked arrow mark on them. But now I cannot see any sign that would tell me the threads that I have posted in and should keep under watch.

It would be very convenient if I could notice those very threads that I had posted in by some sort of sign, so I could visit them regularly to check on any developments.

If you can help with that, I would be very thankful to you.

Not Sure.

Mobile site is messed up, the text wrap is not working, all the text is spilling over into the background (and becomes unreadable).

Regardless of which mobile browser is used.

Also, there is still no Tapatalk support.

Mobile site is messed up, the text wrap is not working, all the text is spilling over into the background (and becomes unreadable).

Regardless of which mobile browser is used.

Also, there is still no Tapatalk support.

Yes,me using iPhone 4S dragon Bhai
Mean kuch is messed up 
@WebMaster,

Sir, in the earlier format of defence.pk, whenever I clicked on "Live Posts", I was able to see which threads I had posted in, since they carried a crooked arrow mark on them. But now I cannot see any sign that would tell me the threads that I have posted in and should keep under watch.

It would be very convenient if I could notice those very threads that I had posted in by some sort of sign, so I could visit them regularly to check on any developments.

If you can help with that, I would be very thankful to you.

Not Sure.

Ittu si thi sit Ittu si
Tab se itna boora haal nahi hua 
:P my Pashto is even more raw with small r :D

Muje bhi punjabi seekhni thi
School wale be sekhne he nahi dete

Last edited:
@WebMaster

can da latest stats cum b4 online members n forum statistics?

overall u done a gud job! congrats!
smileys-applause-089183.gif

Now what happened to country flags again?? They have vanished!! :what:

And country flags are not visible on mobile browsers also.

@WebMaster Is there any way to bring back the current online status(small green light) beside a name on the id like we had in the last forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom