What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Do Not Like It One Bit Please Revert Back At Once.Have The PDF Admin Gone Mad

Eh... You should judge by the post
OT. flags will be back

alpha r u da comin mod or co admin cuz u been behavin like one thez days here?:p

physics ka paper tu thik sey preperation kurk dey do peyley cuz then afta dat ull again be sad n angry that forums ruin ur academics:mad::confused:

Well, two of my favorite forums have chosen this version at the same time. This version this the latest but I adore the previous theme and contrast. It would be great to have them on this version.

May be its OK in computer's, like PC and laptop.but it sucks in Tab and phone.the design I feel is child like.it was easier before to post reply,cause I could see the post I am replying as well other posts by other members.now its only one post on screen at a time.the typos are way too big.it takes way more time to read an article that's too long.
I have so far posted closer to 750 times .but my profile says only 100 posts!!The emoticons are limited.not fun at all.and before the provided avatar pic's were easy to install. Now every time I try to change/install new avatar ,it doesn't work.And I liked the format idea of having an army rank according to posts.

alpha r u da comin mod or co admin cuz u been behavin like one thez days here?:p

physics ka paper tu thik sey preperation kurk dey do peyley cuz then afta dat ull again be sad n angry that forums ruin ur academics:mad::confused:
aww thanks. physics is going fine :D i dont let forums interfere now
BTW what theme would you like?

@WebMaster

I have problems uploading avarta. Have tried many times not successful
Many times it said "server error has occurred".
Can you give me some tips?
I have been complying with the format requirement for 200 x 200 pixels minimum Still doesnt work
Will you consider preparing some "ready-made: avarta for us like what the site did before?

Also, on the old threads, all the previous youtube or youku etc uploads are not working. The orignal text in Chinese are not working too ( English translation provided). Will these be fixed?

Thanks!

@WebMaster

I have problems uploading avarta. Have tried many times not successful
Many times it said "server error has occurred".
Can you give me some tips?
I have been complying with the format requirement for 200 x 200 pixels minimum Still doesnt work
Will you consider preparing some "ready-made: avarta for us like what the site did before?

Also, on the old threads, all the previous youtube or youku etc uploads are not working. The orignal text in Chinese are not working too ( English translation provided). Will these be fixed?

Thanks!

Avatar, youtube etc will be working from Tuesday.

All characters from now on will work in Chinese. After conversions though chinese characters messed up.

Only that link, rest work fine. Confirm?
Now I am getting some links to work properly. Others (like this one) only take me to the top of a thread's page without taking me to the precise comment linked on that page.

everyone's cheese has been moved, look for new cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom