What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger---in my teens----I tinkered uselessly with my dad's car and any machine I could lay my hands on---broke so many parts uselessly---till the realization hit me----IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT---.
but webby and his gang just did that and worse is they are still reluctant to re add the earlier strong points like live posts and memebers on thread

To make this new software more acceptable to members the forum should switch to a look similar to the vB ones we were used to.

but webby and his gang just did that and worse is they are still reluctant to re add the earlier strong points like live posts and memebers on thread
XenForo, being a relatively new arrival, is perhaps cheaper to buy and maintain than vBulletin.

I have so far posted closer to 750 times .but my profile says only 100 posts!!The emoticons are limited.not fun at all.and before the provided avatar pic's were easy to install. Now every time I try to change/install new avatar ,it doesn't work.And I liked the format idea of having an army rank according to posts.

But I see your actual post-count there!

Scaling of the brownies feels harsh and heart breaking :(

When I was younger---in my teens----I tinkered uselessly with my dad's car and any machine I could lay my hands on---broke so many parts uselessly---till the realization hit me----IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT---.

It wasn't just about fixing, it was about taking it to the new level.

There will be a better live posts option. More information than previously.

It wasn't just about fixing, it was about taking it to the new level.

There will be a better live posts option. More information than previously.
ok i take your word as garantee....lets see how much time it takes

@WebMaster Will the font size increase? I have stopped going on other threads cause I basically can not read without bleeding from my nose.

@WebMaster Will the font size increase? I have stopped going on other threads cause I basically can not read without bleeding from my nose.
For now you can hold control button and scroll up (your mouse button). It will increase the fonts temporarily.

For now you can hold control button and scroll up (your mouse button). It will increase the fonts temporarily.

Amazing. My brain is feeling much better now.

:D time has changed now its break the new to transform into the newer

Forum has certainly become super fast in posting new threads and new look will take time to become easy to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom