What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if we should have two flags, i.e. One for location and one for country... Or just one for country is enough.

It will be better if there is just one flag ..... Nationality .

2 flags system was ok IMO

2 Flags without a doubt.

ps- webby cut and paste dont seem to be working on tabs and touch screens.

Where r u @WebMaster
rant.gif
:...........

Why dont i get automatically subscribed to threads where i post my precious posts???Why do i always have to click "watch this thread"????
icon_evil.gif

Seriously i am tired of doing it.And sometimes i forget doing it.
Could u help???

Wondering if we should have two flags, i.e. One for location and one for country... Or just one for country is enough.
Wondering how will you add even one. Did you find some plug in for that or some custom code?
Not sure if the latest xenforo version comes with this flag option.

Where r u @WebMaster
rant.gif
:...........

Why dont i get automatically subscribed to threads where i post my precious posts???Why do i always have to click "watch this thread"????
icon_evil.gif

Seriously i am tired of doing it.And sometimes i forget doing it.
Could u help???

If its not too much for you, could you put all similes in word file and all the possible short codes for it to implement on PDF.

Have you checked user preferences/settings.

Webby two flags are good to know the location but again its being misused so is it possible to have one flag but If only we can find out the IP so that misuse of flags be stopped

If its not too much for you, could you put all similes in word file and all the possible short codes for it to implement on PDF.

confused2.gif
Did u mean smileys by any chance????

Btw i still cant upload pics ...not frm my iOSes and not even from my laptop.It just says error.

But If only we can find out the IP so that misuse of flags be stopped

U gotta be kidding me??
Spring Onions i cant see ur membership status but if u r not a mod here then tis would repel the members.
First of all most of the members have dynamic IPs.
Secondly somebody who uses opera their IPs bounce to Norway and US so tracking those members will be an issue.
And if flag is the real issue then i think it should be nationality wise.JMHO.
And if at all 2 flag system is being planned then i think the location FLAG should come according to the time zone one selects and that should happen automatically to avoid discrepancies.
Just my 2cents.
Not really into IT....so if tis sounds dumb just ignore it.

Last edited:
Webby two flags are good to know the location but again its being misused so is it possible to have one flag but If only we can find out the IP so that misuse of flags be stopped

IP based flag system is a must.

confused2.gif
Did u mean smileys by any chance????

Btw i still cant upload pics ...not frm my iOSes and not even from my laptop.It just says error.

U gotta be kidding me??
Spring Onions i cant see ur membership status but if u r not a mod here then tis would repel the members.
Secondly somebody who uses opera their IPs bounce to Norway and US so tracking those members will be an issue.
And if at all 2 flag system is being planned then i think the location FLAG should come according to the time zone one selects and that should happen automatically to avoid discrepancies.
Just my 2cents.

Just smileys, and upload option will be fixed by Tuesday.:)

Just smileys, and upload option will be fixed by Tuesday.:)

Mmmmhhhmmmm let me think if i should do tat XXXXXXXtra work for u???
Lets make a deal then....
I upload smileys and their forum codes while u upload me a profile pic.what say???It should atleast be TIT FOR TAT .If u can make me work then i should also get some work done out of u .right???
icon_evil.gif

rotfl.gif

Give me time @WebMaster ....i'll try uploading smileys and their forum codes by evening or whenever i am free.
But first confirm if u want the forum codes or do u need the website from where i upload those smileys or is it just the smileys??

And Tuesday??? Promise???
Sir it better be done by tuesday...or else u knw me
icon_evil.gif
rotfl.gif

confused2.gif

U gotta be kidding me??
Just my 2cents.

By we I dint mean the members.

Mmmmhhhmmmm let me think if i should do tat XXXXXXXtra work for u???
Lets make a deal then....
I upload smileys and their forum codes while u upload me a profile pic.what say???It should atleast be TIT FOR TAT .If u can make me work then i should also get some work done out of u .right???
icon_evil.gif

rotfl.gif

Give me time @WebMaster ....i'll try uploading smileys and their forum codes by evening or whenever i am free.
But first confirm if u want the forum codes or do u need the website from where i upload those smileys???

And Tuesday??? Promise???
Sir it better be done by tuesday...or else u knw me
icon_evil.gif
rotfl.gif

Yeah smileys and their shot codes like :shortcode1: :shortcode2: so different ways, we can attach same smilie.

It will only be done by Tuesday.. upload option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom