What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your jokes are really hurtful Mr.Razpak,from day one you are keep on embarrassing me,I have requested you various times for not to discuss me,but you don't care.
From day one you are embarassing me,I think that I don't need to recall you of your badmouthing.
If you all hate me and want me to go then you don't need to humiliate me,just PM me and tell me to leave this site,I assure you that I won't disappoint you.

Buddy, have you ever faced a bad bully in your real life? From your posts, it looks like you haven't. Otherwise you'd have known about how to deal with them. I'm not saying @RazPaK is a bully, but we all should be mature enough to deal with even worst kind of people. If you get offended this easily, then you'll easily get bullied by anyone. Leaving the forum isn't the solution, what's the guarantee that you won't find a RazPak type person on any other forum or in real life in future? Instead of talking about leaving, you should work on how to deal with RazPak and others to get over it.. :)

PS: Yes, PDF is important and is serious defense forum as compared to other online communities, but its still a forum, DON'T take it personal..

Buddy, have you ever faced a bad bully in your real life? From your posts, it looks like you haven't. Otherwise you'd have known about how to deal with them. I'm not saying @RazPaK is a bully, but we all should be mature enough to deal with even worst kind of people. If you get offended this easily, then you'll easily get bullied by anyone. Leaving the forum isn't the solution, what's the guarantee that you won't find a RazPak type person on any other forum or in real life in future? Instead of talking about leaving, you should work on how to deal with RazPak and others to get over it.. :)

PS: Yes, PDF is important and is serious defense forum as compared to other online communities, but its still a forum, DON'T take it personal..

LoL.

Man, I already apologized and sent private mail apology.

I honestly was just joking, but I think Slav Defence is just a sensitive dude.

Again @Slav Defence, my apologies If I offended. I will not make any kind of jokes with you.

I don't like this new look at all. It even forces me to visit this forum less frequently.

LoL.

Man, I already apologized and sent private mail apology.

I honestly was just joking, but I think Slav Defence is just a sensitive dude.

Again @Slav Defence, my apologies If I offended. I will not make any kind of jokes with you.

Yar, I didn't blame you and I even don't know what was the matter between you two. All I was saying to @Slav Defence was to learn how to deal with such situations instead of just quitting.

Believe me, if I were you, I'd have teased him even more.. :p Anyways, glad to see the issue sorted out between you two.. :)

Are there any changes going on or all will be than in one time. ?

It would be nice to have a thread, briefing users like a update log for this process.

Start conversation, turn on PMs?

You have anymore requests?
@WebMaster
That's one of the plus points of xenforo. You should display all good points to make the whiners feel good. :D

How about adding a shout box? Let the profanity be the part of main page. :p

And whats wrong with spy, anyhow you have to add the live post section. Also add ajax based live stream for top 10 threads on front page.

This is not an upgrade....this is a downgrade....like down in hell grade.....horrible outlook and format.....bring the old one back!

jazzbot,if you seriously don't understand the term badmouthing then you better not talk about it.Again you are relying on your assumptions without understanding the root cause of issue nor I want to talk about it.If you simply don't know the past history of some serious shameful,embarrassing statements earlier,then please refrain to talk about It.
And stop projecting this without knowing that I am getting hyper and taking matters seriously.I am not only angry about last night too but the reason of my aggression is because of earlier statements too of which you are unaware.
Anyways,I request you all to refrain on repeating the same issue.I don't wanna talk about it.
Yes,I have tolerated bullies in real life too and I assure you that my response has made them silent.

jazzbot,if you seriously don't understand the term badmouthing then you better not talk about it.Again you are relying on your assumptions without understanding the root cause of issue nor I want to talk about it.If you simply don't know the past history of some serious shameful,embarrassing statements earlier,then please refrain to talk about It.
And stop projecting this without knowing that I am getting hyper and taking matters seriously.I am not only angry about last night too but the reason of my aggression is because of earlier statements too of which you are unaware.
Anyways,I request you all to refrain on repeating the same issue.I don't wanna talk about it.
Yes,I have tolerated bullies in real life too and I assure you that my response has made them silent.

wow, your response definitely made me silent at least.. LOL
Alhough I found your response a little rude, but I'll let it go.

Cheers

wow, your response definitely made me silent at least.. LOL
Alhough I found your response a little rude, but I'll let it go.

Cheers
Because you are speaking without knowing,However I again apologize to you if you have felt rude.I can never be rude with my buddies.

Buddy, have you ever faced a bad bully in your real life? From your posts, it looks like you haven't. Otherwise you'd have known about how to deal with them. If you get offended this easily, then you'll easily get bullied by anyone. Leaving the forum isn't the solution, what's the guarantee that you won't find a person on any other forum or in real life in future? Instead of talking about leaving, you should work on how to deal PS: Yes, PDF is important and is serious defense forum as compared to other online communities, but its still a forum, DON'T take it personal..
Actualy jazzbot , If you ask me, dealing with Offline bullies is relatively easier than online ones.
In Offline world, one can do something about it, e.g. Dealing with them yourself or through law enforcement means but in the Online world the parameters are diffrent, and speaking from personal experience It is a lot more difficult to deal with them.
No need for a reply, these are offtopic posts and was just a general statement... :)

Yeh I got the same. Its childish. seems a newcomer trying to lay hand on creating a blog . looks unprofessional

I am sure a lot of effort has gone in designing the new look. Ask the people who designed it and I am sure they shall feel offended.

I am sure a lot of effort has gone in designing the new look. Ask the people who designed it and I am sure they shall feel offended.
This is not the final look, it will be a lot better than before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom