What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster

The Alerts and news posts are the same almost.

In Alerts only those comments should be shown where someone quoted us or liked . The rest new replies should go to New Posts since we may not be interested in who replied in which thread

Boss atleast you guys should informed us before and send some notification so that people will not complian. Anyway please mail us changes details and guide line so that will are aware of this new changes and i really appricate your effort to make PDF more effective.

@WebMaster

The Alerts and news posts are the same almost.

In Alerts only those comments should be shown where someone quoted us or liked . The rest new replies should go to New Posts since we may not be interested in who replied in which thread

You can manage which alerts you want in the user settings.

that gentlemen is called 'quick'

doesn't like this look, its boring. Old was lot better.

@WebMaster

Where did the likes/thanks go?

Likes will be renamed to Thanks, and all counts will be back. They are there, just have to run a count. :)

The website currently can't count because it is a process intensive execution, but will be able to handle it in few days.

Likes will be renamed to Thanks, and all counts will be back. They are there, just have to run a count. :)

The website currently can't count because it is a process intensive execution, but will be able to handle it in few days.

Webby yar, jaldi karo. Mazaa hi ney araa.

Install spy and put "start conversation" at place :D

It lack many features that old pdf used to have. Hope webby will bring all those same as old pdf.

@WebMaster
Okay thanks.

BTW, i believe this is not the final layout of the site, but make sure the part where the user avatar and details are shown, is rendered a bit differently, like in the old PDF where Senior Members, Elite Members etc was with a ranking system (Major, Lt Gen etc) and hence showed the poster who they were posting and replying to.

Secondly, please activate the PMs for senior members like Think Tank and PDF veterans. It is annoying that i cannot communicate with my fellow Think Tank members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom