What's new

PDF awards?

Well with the name like this.. Gulli Danda.. how can we expect some thing rational from him :D

then you can't expect anything 'rational' from me either lol!

i really hope he's an indian, but i heard they call it 'Gilli Danda' instead of 'Gulli Danda' there in india. at least 'sanjay dutt' says so.:rolleyes:

yes, and all indian members will vote for their candidate, pakistani members will vote for theirs, eventually there will be anoher pak india internet fight.

I have a solution.

Have three separate sections(polls) for Pakistanis,Indians (since these 2 are the most numerous) and last for international members (Chinese,US,BD and others).

In that way Pakistani members will compete with Pakistani members,Indians will compete with Indians etc.

This will go a long way in improving post quality.

We can have medals as awards, ....and people can keep there medals earned as legacy, to be displayed below there avatar or signature, that would be cool !!
:pdf:

I have a solution.

Have three separate sections(polls) for Pakistanis,Indians (since these 2 are the most numerous) and last for international members (Chinese,US,BD and others).

In that way Pakistani members will compete with Pakistani members,Indians will compete with Indians etc.

This will go a long way in improving post quality.

awards are gonna be real boring unless the historic rivals face each other:azn:
In which criteria i should compete.....the most handsome in pdf,right:yahoo:

any idea which side will win if there is a beauty contest among the female members?:azn:

Ever? i wonder why you asked this question.

may i ask good in what way?

lol, I was just enjoying, nothing personal! I know you did, as once you told me about your experience with those nasty Talibans...!

WebMaster and Modz Best of Luck for yr extra work lol.

2 Pages and still no vote... Shame :tdown:

Ok let me cast my vote now :tup:

This is for the month of October

Best Indian poster: fateh71

Best Pakistani poster: Jungibaaz

Best International poster: Siegecrossbow

Best moderator: Adios Amigo

Best new member : VCheng

Unfortunate banned member/s : Patrician, Desiman.

2 Pages and still no vote... Shame :tdown:

Ok let me cast my vote now :tup:

This is for the month of October

Best Indian poster: fateh71

Best Pakistani poster: Jungibaaz

Best International poster: Siegecrossbow

Best moderator: Adios Amigo

Best new member : VCheng

Unfortunate banned member/s : Patrician, Desiman.

I think only the Administration and Mods are in better position to nominate the candidates.

Maybe Think Tanks can also nominate future Think Tank materials.

2449.gif

How about a billi like that as a first prize.

Last edited:
I think only the Administration and Mods are in better position to nominate the candidates.

Yes the nomination must be done only by the Admin/Mods/Think Tanks

Sorry i have grown up enough and have spend enough time in here as to decide who is a good poster and who is not with my own decision making mind.

This is not a nomination for any posts or electing anybody, but a mere reflection of how the members feel who is a good poster and who is not.

I am capable of thinking of these on my own , so i voted.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom