What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
As 2013 draws to a close, its time to celebrate and reward those who made this forum lively and fun to come back to everyday.
So am proposing to institute annual awards for following categories:
1. Most liked moderator
2. Most disliked moderator
3. Most liked TT
4. Most disliked TT
5. Most liked Jr TT
6. Most disliked Jr TT
7. Most liked poster (one from each country)
8. Most disliked poster( one from each country).
Any other?

edit : Troll of the year and
lifetime award for trolling
(thanks for suggestion @JanjaWeed @Imran Khan )

webmaster, TT chairman/vice chairman, Jr TT chairman/vice chairman cannot be nominated for any award.

Each vote for like counts as +1 and each vote for dislike counts as -1.
Optionally members of host country (pakistan) can have more point for each vote say + or -1.5 (1 pakistani = 1.5 Indian :) )
@Dillinger @Armstrong @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @arp2041 @KRAIT @Srinivas @S.U.R.B. @doppelganger @Zarvan @BDforever @Anubis @Loki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample vote (without using poll) Suppose poster above you is @faisal6309, just quote his post
My vote:
Most liked Mod: jungleebaaz +1
My vote:
Most liked Mod: jungleebaaz +1
Troll of the year: imm da dim + 1

Total:
Most liked Mod: jungleebaaz +2
Troll of the year: imm da dim +1

Last edited:
Great!
How to start..
start with your nominations .. you dont have to nominate for each category though, whichever you want to vote for.. nominate for them... :)

Every person that replies shows his/her vote and counts previous votes.

example:
your own vote:

1. most liked mod :
xyz +1

-------
Total votes:
1. Most liked mod:
xyz +5

I think first just get the nominations for each category by members and then open voting thread for each category with poll feature so each member can vote one person in each category and results will be compiled at the same time ...

Assign the days when the voting start and ends. thread should be closed after the end time reach and everyone can see the results ... it will be good to keep it simple... my 2 cents

I think first just get the nominations for each category by members and then open voting thread for each category with poll feature so each member can vote one person in each category and results will be compiled at the same time ...

Assign the days when the voting start and ends. thread should be closed after the end time reach and everyone can see the results ... it will be good to keep it simple... my 2 cents
good idea.. I just wanted to keep it simple and within 1 thread but yes we can have 15 threads for this, if mods help. I dont think they will.

good idea.. I just wanted to keep it simple and within 1 thread but yes we can have 15 threads for this, if mods help. I dont think they will.

or let us limit the categories to 5 only ... this way we will have just 5 threads, but the way you are saying , there is no guarantee that result will be 100% valid as people posting next to in the thread can change the results little bit and it will take hell of a time and effort to see where things started to go wrong ...

or let us limit the categories to 5 only ... this way we will have just 5 threads, but the way you are saying , there is no guarantee that result will be 100% valid as people posting next to in the thread can change the results little bit and it will take hell of a time and effort to see where things started to go wrong ...
This is supposed to be a fun process which everybody can participate not to be 100 % accurate.
Every poster has to reply to previous one, so you cant go back and change anything. Each next poster can tally it, but believe me people will know instantly if you cheat. lolz.

You have to separately show your vote and the total adding your own.

You need to have a category for troll of the year too....
lolz.. thats the most coveted award... how did I miss that.

and life time trolling achievement award ?????????? :angel: since 0ct2007

Troll extraordinaire
medal-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom