What's new

PDF 2014 - New Changes

The date and time is not available, it is invisible until you keep the cursor on that particular post.

It should be come automatically and bold and in huge size. It is important!

Whats missing?
we cant see the latest thread under a sub section and to access it from mobile we have to go in the sub section and then see the latest thread which is tiring.earlier the display was equivalent to that of a pc.
also the whole display has a very boxy look and there is a black strip on the right side.earlier the whole space was occupied.

Whats missing?
Alert section is missing in your new format. Having to navigate through profile page to get to the alerts.

Small avatar & profile details on the right hand side is not appealing either.

the minimum font size has to be decreased to 16 from 22 -- its difficult to read for longer periods of time

can we have the option of selecting between old and new version?

This new format is too cluttered. Cannot get used to this on my screen.

Sir @WebMaster you are not utilizing Full page capacity, 40 % of right side of the page is empty , kindly increase the indent, with due respect not not looking good.

me is new setting k against Long March k elan kerta hoon.:(
45959_590834460942892_1129190411_n.jpg

Any format where mouse movement causes things to appear and disappear is bad. Aside from the flickering effect, which is very distracting, it is bad for usability because important information (thanks button, quote me, etc.) are invisible until you move the mouse.

Important functionality should be visible by default. It shouldn't depend on mouseover.

Also, 30% of the screen real-estate (right panel) is taken up by useless junk unrelated to the thread being viewed.

P.S. Also, the post editor is still broken. Cut and paste (on chrome) doesn't show things properly until you go to advanced mode.

This looks weird, I feel like am in the comments section of a news website. Doesn't feel like a forum anymore, :(

Back
Top Bottom