What's new

PCB welcome to host Asia Cup, but Team India won't play in Pakistan: BCCI

Indians are behaving pathetically here, only now has international cricket come back to Pakistan, and this too they can’t help but get salty about. Politicisation of cricket seems the norm in India, treating it like some part of their national defence structure or pride. At least our boys don’t go on field sporting army caps, and PCB by comparison has a much more mature and sportsman like attitude at times.

Let every one win here...Asia cup should continue in Pakistan without us...So that India is happy of missing the tournament and Pakistan is happy of organizing it.

Indians are behaving pathetically here, only now has international cricket come back to Pakistan, and this too they can’t help but get salty about. Politicisation of cricket seems the norm in India, treating it like some part of their national defence structure or pride. At least our boys don’t go on field sporting army caps, and PCB by comparison has a much more mature and sportsman like attitude at times.

Indian stand is nothing new that came up this year...In a real world, many other nations mixed sports and politics...It is not like i support this measure but it is nothing new either...Muslim countries do not play with Isreal...This is also mixing sports and politics...

But I sincerely wish India Pakistan should resume playing cricket even if they need to play in greenland....Otherwise this sports quality will down the drain very soon.

Let every one win here...Asia cup should continue in Pakistan without us...So that India is happy of missing the tournament and Pakistan is happy of organizing it.

Indian stand is nothing new that came up this year...In a real world, many other nations mixed sports and politics...It is not like i support this measure but it is nothing new either...Muslim countries do not play with Isreal...This is also mixing sports and politics...

But I sincerely wish India Pakistan should resume playing cricket even if they need to play in greenland....Otherwise this sports quality will down the drain very soon.

you are literally the only sensible Indian here. Frankly if India doesnt want to play its ok because the world should not revolve around India

Will India’s abstinence from playing in the Asia cup affects its chances of participating in the World Cup?

you are literally the only sensible Indian here. Frankly if India doesnt want to play its ok because the world should not revolve around India

Exactly...Let us liberate cricket from Indo Pak issues...If India and Pak do not want to engage due to obvious reason, then let us move on and contiue to play with rest of the folks...

and act the same as India.
lol
Exactly...Let us liberate cricket from Indo Pak issues...If India and Pak do not want to engage due to obvious reason, then let us move on and contiue to play with rest of the folks...

why not liberate this region from a time-killing game like cricket.

they are forgetting something of the past, the way they kept pulling the leg and tried every effort out to damage cricket in Pakistan right from within India and in ICC is not something hidden.
now if the argument is to choose neutral venue like they did is out of question.
we have a very good chance of reviving cricket as we are going through the process already.
the only thing Pakistan has to do is with great effort not to let the other nations influenced by India to ruin the tournament like they did on several occasions earlier.

The hard truth that ICC and PCB both know is, making any International tournament successful and profitable without India is quite a humongous task. BCCI has huge leverage.

Pakistan is open to exclude India and go on. BCCI have told them explicitly.

And sports has always been used politically around the globe. Dont whine about a sad reality. Accept it.

Personally, I would love to watch Ind vs Pak as I enjoy some of the Pakistani cricketers who are world class and make for great cricketing moments. But the ground realities dont permit.

Asia cup should be held in Pakistan and if india doesnt want to play then f**k india, we will still enjoy the matches. Pakistan should take a firm stand.

we dont care if we miss Asia Cup in pakistan, bcos some one will still cry for 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup during October – November 2021, lets see who have the stake in this with ICC.. #BestOfLuck

The hard truth that ICC and PCB both know is, making any International tournament successful and profitable without India is quite a humongous task. BCCI has huge leverage.

Pakistan is open to exclude India and go on. BCCI have told them explicitly.

And sports has always been used politically around the globe. Dont whine about a sad reality. Accept it.

Personally, I would love to watch Ind vs Pak as I enjoy some of the Pakistani cricketers who are world class and make for great cricketing moments. But the ground realities dont permit.
The Asia cup will still be a profitable venture if it is held in Pakistan without India. Indian involvement will certainly make the tournament more profitable, but that does not mean that the tournament will not be economically viable without India.

The Asia cup will still be a profitable venture if it is held in Pakistan without India. Indian involvement will certainly make the tournament more profitable, but that does not mean that the tournament will not be economically viable without India.
Please, go ahead without India.

Back
Top Bottom