What's new

PCB to demand Lorgat’s removal

every country is reluctant to play in pakistan i agree, but with pakistan i disagree.

He is not stupid to put his pride on line for nothing. PCB has something.

Well, British team has refused, South African team was reluctant. Even some of player raise the voice, not to play with Pakistan.

Well, British team has refused, South African team was reluctant. Even some of player raise the voice, not to play with Pakistan.

The way i see it South African, Austrailian, English players have some concerns over the spot fixing issue, only today english team was reluctant to play with Pakistan and the results of today match shows why :smokin:

They know pit the Pakistan against the wall and the Pakistani's bounce back more strong.
:pakistan:

every country is reluctant to play in pakistan i agree, but with pakistan i disagree.

He is not stupid to put his pride on line for nothing. PCB has something.

man i am talking about present.there are rumours that even south african stars may refuse to play with pakistan even at neutral venue.because they have fear of fixing that is they can be named in fixing.

and same ijaj butt was saying that india have hand in this.this is conspiracy and same person was in delhi few days back.if he has some thing than y dont he show the hidden thing??

Back
Top Bottom