What's new

PCB pays USD 1.6 million to BCCI after losing case in ICC's Dispute Resolution Committee

It was stupid of PCB to take this matter to the court. It was just a MoU, which technically means nothing, especially when it comes to India. Which legal firm did they consulted before making this blunder move. That firm just wanted it's share of $$ from rtrds in PCB.

I hope PCB have learned the lesson for future and won't repeat this mistake again.

I've heard that PCB has already complained to ICC about the incident where Indian players appeared on the field with army cap on their head.

Lol, Another dose of humiliation is waiting for PCB. Pretty sure icc will slap them even harder this time around, hehe

India should build more toilets for poor public with this money

I've heard that PCB has already complained to ICC about the incident where Indian players appeared on the field with army cap on their head.

Lol, Another dose of humiliation is waiting for PCB. Pretty sure icc will slap them even harder this time around, hehe
Slave of India talking about humiliation :D You beganli have no self respect

How is stating facts and making posts relevant to a thread is equivalent to being a slave?

As they say a thief always thinks that others r thieves as well. Similarly a slave with no self respect always believes that others r also slaves like him. This self defense mechanism allows him to soothe the pain and sufferings that he has to endure as a slave. :enjoy:
Your Government ( Hasina 420 ) and your cricket board is slave of India. Its fact . Bangldesh has no independent policy and India dictate you as if Bangladesh is colony of India lol
Pakistan at least take correct stand and try to fight against bully with all their limited capacity ...

Not sure why you are so excited, its just a case that we lost - simple life goes on.
But in the past 30 days, the only one who actually got slapped was an IAF pilot, who I shall not name here for privacy reasons.

Not sure why you are so excited, its just a case that we lost - simple life goes on.
But in the past 30 days, the only one who actually got slapped was an IAF pilot, who I shall not name here for privacy reasons.

I m not at all excited.

Just laughing at the stupidity of PCB my friend.

They filed a lawsuit against BCCI without doing their research properly, lost the case in a humiliating fashion and now paying the bills of the defendants.

They acted like a plain stupid. Instead of of taking the lesson from their past mistake they have again acted in a foolish manner and they r likely to get humiliated yet again. I m just laughing at their incompetency, nothing else.my friend.

I m not at all excited.

Just laughing at the stupidity of PCB my friend.

They filed a lawsuit against BCCI without doing their research properly, lost the case in a humiliating fashion and now paying the bills of the defendants.

They acted like a plain stupid. Instead of of taking the lesson from their past mistake they have again acted in a foolish manner and they r likely to get humiliated yet again. I m just laughing at their incompetency, nothing else.my friend.
Well you can say that about any case to the losing party. In your infinite wisdom, what was the past mistake that PCB could have learned from and avoided this loss?

They can buy a rafale tire now

images

Pakistan should invest in education that will produce good lawyers in a generation or two who can interpret the laws for them

Back
Top Bottom