What's new

PCB demand compensation if India refuse to play Pakistan in December

Why does BCCI sign MOU when it has no honors?

When you can make Indians member of PDF and then ban them at the drop of a hat.

Do we Indians ever ask why did you make us a member ?

We respect your power. Now start respecting BCCI power. :azn:

Why should we exactly Pay for them???? Seriously

Pakistan has already politicized everything in this area by making terrorism as its politicial tool and using it in every sectors. Using this tool, it has killed people who didnt even belong to politics but were common people. So at least India is at max not playing you guys who are filled with hatred towards India. So go and beg somewhere else with your pity face.
Again personal rant.

Bhai jaan , plz tell your politicians not to mess with Indian political leaders because they are one of the best player in the world. Pakistani immature politician have no chance to win against them.
that was actually really funny.

modi_selfie_1.jpg
o-MODI-MEME-0-900.jpg
now you may kiss the bride.:rofl:

When you can make Indians member of PDF and then ban them at the drop of a hat.

Do we Indians ever ask why did you make us a member ?

We respect your power. Now start respecting BCCI power. :azn:

Stupid argument. Try something else.

As a fan of the sport I would like to see the game.... Why not arrange the games in Bangladesh, not sharjah...

Seriously :what:

In cricketing world.....India is like US and Pak is like Somalia lol

I do not agree... the game, the spirit is not board but about the game and team itself. Pakistan has always been a dark horse in the game having the capability to upset the best of teams throughout their cricketing history. Indian fans have always appreciated the level of skill Pakistan brings to the field. And as long as the government feels that there can be sporting ties, I think BCCI should honor it's commitment.
Safety though is a big issue, and I would prefer to play Pakistan in a neutral avenue instead in Pakistan.

@WebMaster - I admire that you still take interest in cricket. I have seen that throughout the last 4 years. :)

As a fan of the sport I would like to see the game.... Why not arrange the games in Bangladesh, not sharjah...

I do not agree... the game, the spirit is not board but about the game and team itself. Pakistan has always been a dark horse in the game having the capability to upset the best of teams throughout their cricketing history. Indian fans have always appreciated the level of skill Pakistan brings to the field. And as long as the government feels that there can be sporting ties, I think BCCI should honor it's commitment.
Safety though is a big issue, and I would prefer to play Pakistan in a neutral avenue instead in Pakistan.
Honestly that kills the fun. The real fun is playing in Pakistan and India where the home crowd go nuts....

@Slav Defence @Icarus @WebMaster
Check this is somebody reply to this in the manner he/she get banned but why not her

Bhai koi is hosiyar prani ko thoda dimag to de do...

:rofl: Isko babaji ka thullu ka meaning nahi pata ...

Ja bhai ..jindagi bhi thodi jile...aur time mile to Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma dekh lena...warna life mein babaji ka thullu hi milega :P

Nahi to wikipedia hi phad le ...

Baba Ji Ka Thullu also known as Babaji Ka Thullu is a Phrase or Slung with use of a Hand Gesture using Both Hand in making a Position of Naag or Snake Sitting with its Head Up,Used by Stand-Up Comedian Kapil Sharma in his Comedy Talk Show Comedy Nights with Kapil.[1] The Gesture Gained Popularity among Viewers and masses just after being launched by the Comedian and became a famous slang in the Country. The Phrase Literally means "Absolutely Nothing" or 'Getting something less than expected'. The Gesture is a Sign of Mocking somebody when He or She does a Blunder which would sound as getting a Baba Ji ka Thullu. The Phrase has been copyrighted by the Show's Producers against piracy. The copyrights of the phrase has been purchased for a Hit song of the Same Name of the Bollywood film Dolly Ki Doli starring Sonam Kapoor in the leading role playing the role of a Con-Bride.

source: Baba Ji Ka Thullu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again personal rant.
What ever you wanna think to satisfy your inflated ego, but it is a fact. Pakistan has linked everything with Kashmir so let it be. until GOI does not approve BCCI cannot do anything.

Back
Top Bottom