What's new

Patrick Chan Feels More Chinese, Canadian Figure Skating Champ Feels Unappr

What a shame but hardly surprising from my prespective. Canadian born Chinese world figure skating champ- insults his own country and wants to disown it because his feelings got hurt because of attention he wanted. The man is born in Canada and openly says he would like to represent china too in competitions? for greed there is no loyalty amongst them. sad sad sad... :tdown: how seditious!

Dude, you are a fool with mental illness!. You are born in India, right? Tell us why do you insult India by being an American?

You come to America because you don't feel being appreciated in India. Isn't it simple like that?

How seditious you are, indeed!

how can a simple I want to represent china because I feel less canadian and more chinese now- because they pay more attention to me --- is blowing it out of anything? he is just spinning his comments now.

Don't go nuts again as you did when debating against yourself if Chinatown in US is in US.

I've told you: go for a medical help or get lost!

A very famous Asian leader once said to Deng Xiaoping and quite shut the man up about the subject, as highlighted below...

Wonder who was that...

Now start whining to the White House about the following overseas Chinese:

Steve Chu (present Minister of US Department of Energy) -- Watch him out for selling China nuclear secrets.

Garry Locke (present US ambassador to China, former Minister of Department of Commerce) -- watching him out for sell China the the whole USA

Christopher P. Lu (Assistant to the President, the White House Cabinet Secretary) -- watching him out for selling state secrets to China.

There are too many of these, not only in political arena, but many many more in science and technologies. I have many friends born in mainland and Taiwan China working in military as well.

LOL! It will drive you sufficiently crazy. Oh, no, I'm sorry, you are already crazy, loser.

:lol:

I have a simpler way to ask him the question-why beat around the bush?

if China says spy on US would you ephone?

If US and China go to war and china says kill americans would you ephone?

See? You go nuts again!

Before you question others like a fool, tell us what are you going to do if India and US go to war?

Have you made an appointment with your psychiatrist yet?

First, the word "seditious" does not make sense here. He made his complaints here but he did not do anything subversive to Canada. Athletes do make remarks to show their complaints or make themselves paid attention to. At most, what he said may be not proper but definitely not related to anything criminal.

So the attacks he get are out of line.

As for Chinese attachment, that has always been the case. It is deeply rooted in Chinese culture, e.g. 叶落归根, a.k.a., when leaves fall, they return to their root.

That is why so many overseas Chinese would still look up to China as their motherland. Of course, there are certain Chinese who forget their motherland. However, by percentage, I believe Chinese is one of the races that has the highest percentage to look up to their motherland even though they may hold a passport from another country.

Nobody say they have done anything subversive to their current country. It simply means their love for their motherland is hard to die down.
Being Chinese means what? culturally or what we see here , brazen seditious attitudes? if latter- then why take the pledge of allegiance or seek citizenship?

If you remain culturally attached to your country , that is fine and is welcomed in fact in the US, as a part of its diversity( quite opposite from china where you want to ethnically cleanse the " Han" into everyone)

but if you root for china over the US economically, militarily, socially--- then you are seditious and need not seek citizenship while biting the hand that feeds you.

Your remarks here are really seditious.

Patrick's complaints simply show his dissatisfaction about the current condition in his sport in Canada. There is nothing remotely related to criminal activities.

However, what you have suggested is really criminal activities.

I have a simpler way to ask him the question-why beat around the bush?

if China says spy on US would you ephone?

If US and China go to war and china says kill americans would you ephone?

You and that Jayatl guy keep mixing his simple complaints with seditious criminal activities together.

In your sentence, "if China call", that China means Chinese government. Now it is CCP.

However, when we say overseas Chinese have at least part of their heart and love for China, it means motherland China purely, no government involved. Basically it is for that land, culture and people there.

So do not mix that two together. When we say we love China, it does not mean we love CCP. When so many overseas China went back to fight japs during WWII and donated hundreds of millions to the cause, it does not mean they love KMT or CCP. It simply means that they would not let their beloved country fallen into the hands of japs.

As for Deng's exploitation of race remark, I think you over-estimate Deng's power. It is those overseas Chinese who want to contribute to China's development. Or in another word, they want to be exploited by Deng's policy so as to help China. Otherwise, if they have no such intention, what Deng can do to them actually???

Soooo...Since Lee Kuan Yew pointed out to Deng Xiaoping that China blatantly exploits race to advance Chinese interests, and at the expense of us 'inferior' Asians if necessary, assuming you live in the US and may have US citizenship, if China call would you answer and do whatever China asks, at the expense of the US, if possible?

Dude, you are a fool with mental illness!. You are born in India, right? Tell us why do you insult India by being an American?

You come to America because you don't feel being appreciated in India. Isn't it simple like that?

How seditious you are, indeed!

Don't go nuts again as you did when debating against yourself if Chinatown in US is in US.

I've told you: go for a medical help or get lost!

See? You go nuts again!

Before you question others like a fool, tell us what are you going to do if India and US go to war?

Have you made an appointment with your psychiatrist yet?

Your remarks here are really seditious.

Patrick's complaints simply show his dissatisfaction about the current condition in his sport in Canada. There is nothing remotely related to criminal activities.

However, what you have suggested is really criminal activities.

all the above blah blah to a simple question about what would they if China asked them to spy on America or china asked to blow up Americans as so called Chinese American citizens in America.

No one has answered the direct question... it was very simple one. But notice all the enormous Bs talk , but they shyed away from a simple direct answer. This is why the Chinese immigrants are looked up as the most treacherous and seditious of all immigrants...

They can't even answer a simple no I won't or yes I will for China.

will I ? hell no--- I'm American , loyal and proud. land of free, home of the brave w/ a few seditious folks thrown in the mix :)

remember now , just because Caucasian has the word Asian in it- does not mean you were white before white folks
remember now, just because it is called China town USA, it is not China's town...

I can see the feeling of Chan because even being a born Canadian, he doesn't feel like a Canadian.

This is quite common among the ABC or CBC since the western society doesn't view you as American or Canadian if your skin color isn't white.

Here is the story about Michelle Kwan, an American figure skater, because most white Americans subconscious don't view her as a legit American either.

Gil Asakawa's Nikkei View

BTW, Patrick simply just complained and he did not do anything actually, e.g. changing his nationality and etc.

Complaints like that happen a lot in athletic world. For example, Chris Kaman also complained about his chance being in U.S. basketball team and just joined the German team.

There are many other examples like that. In Patrick's defence, his remarks only does not deserve those heinous attack against him.

I can answer directly to you: No. I am NOT going to do any criminal activities in U.S. even if China government asks me to do.

I have explained very clearly that my love for China has nothing to do with KMT, CCP or any government that has ruled, rules or will rule China.

Just like I support the reunification of mainland China and TW at whatever cost, it has nothing to do with CCP. Even if it reversed, e.g. KMTs control mainland and CCP controls TW, I would also support KMT to carry on such reclaim at whatever cost.

It is not for the government, but for the country.
all the above blah blah to a simple question about what would they if China asked them to spy on America or china asked to blow up Americans as so called Chinese American citizens in America.

No one has answered the direct question... it was very simple one. But notice all the enormous Bs talk , but they shyed away from a simple direct answer. This is why the Chinese immigrants are looked up as the most treacherous and seditious of all immigrants...

They can't even answer a simple no I won't or yes I will for China.

will I ? hell no--- I'm American , loyal and proud. land of free, home of the brave w/ a few seditious folks thrown in the mix :)

remember now , just because Caucasian has the word Asian in it- does not mean you were white before white folks
remember now, just because it is called China town USA, it is not China's town...

I can answer directly to you: No. I am NOT going to do any criminal activities in U.S. even if China government asks me to do.

I have explained very clearly that my love for China has nothing to do with KMT, CCP or any government that has ruled, rules or will rule China.

what if it was not criminal? what if you were guaranteed that you would never get caught? ... would you spy for China if China asked you to? would you sabotage America if china asked you to? Will you support american troops if they go to war with china?

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

And no, you are not American. You are Indian. Reality check. :agree:

correction , you are not american, I am. I'm also glad that you are in UAE after reading your radical views elsewhere... one less extremist in the US to worry about...

Back
Top Bottom