What's new

Pathetic Indian TV(NDTV) reporting on JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point out a single report of Pakistani media in which this type of ignorance is showed regarding Defense matters.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Dude, What's up with the Air Force guy talking in the video ? :undecided:
arey pakistani media ke talk shows main to khule aal gaaliyon aur laat ghooson ki bocharein hoti hain.

i just couldnt stop laughing when i was listening to the script -- btw i think i saw eurofighter doing some stunts rather than lca?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just came across this video on youtube, I have no words to explain the ignorance of Indian media after seeing this, is this the way they fool their public? :hitwall:

Listen to pilot or whoever the IAF official he is in the video, see what he have to say!

Simply pathetic! :argh:

Real pathetic, what?

Didnt Nawaz Sharif also say the same thing when comparing JF17 and LCA ?? o_O

Just came across this video on youtube, I have no words to explain the ignorance of Indian media after seeing this, is this the way they fool their public? :hitwall:

Listen to pilot or whoever the IAF official he is in the video, see what he have to say!

Simply pathetic! :argh:
First, before commenting on an issue, you must be in a position to counter it. If you have any reservations about the video, counter it with some meaningful reasons. Did the video post faulty specifications of the jets?

And what about thay IAF guy's comment? Was pakistan not interested in western avionics? Show me atleast one video of pakistani JF-17 under going weapon trails. When did JF-17 become a BVR capable aircraft?

Without reason calling something pathetic is not only pathetic but lame as well.

Indian media is not sane, this applies to pakistani media too, for eg rupee news which for some time back was the favourite source for some pakistanis here, Riaz Haq continues to be favourite source, therefore pakistani media is not sane either.

First, before commenting on an issue, you must be in a position to counter it. If you have any reservations about the video, counter it with some meaningful reasons. Did the video post faulty specifications of the jets?

And what about thay IAF guy's comment? Was pakistan not interested in western avionics? Show me atleast one video of pakistani JF-17 under going weapon trails. When did JF-17 become a BVR capable aircraft?

Without reason calling something pathetic is not only pathetic but lame as well.

I think you are being a bit harsh.

One has to know about the issues in detail and then and then alone can one comment in detail with technical reasons.

But, one has to give concession that everyone is not a qualified air force man to comment and so one gives his 'gut' feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom