What's new

Pathetic Indian TV(NDTV) reporting on JF-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Just came across this video on youtube, I have no words to explain the ignorance of Indian media after seeing this, is this the way they fool their public? :hitwall:

Listen to pilot or whoever the IAF official he is in the video, see what he have to say!

Simply pathetic! :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let them live in their wet dreams.
We don't care what the world thinks about us. Cause we all know the mights of it ;)
Chill

We don't care what the world thinks about us. Cause we all know the mights of it ;)
Chill

Of course, the reason for posting this wasn't meant something like that BUT I am actually surprised at their seriousness in their 'Denial mode' ;)

Dont watch Indian channels. Simple ! Indian TV caters to Indians just as Pakistan TV caters to Pakistanis.

Dont watch Indian channels. Simple ! Indian TV caters to Indians just as Pakistan TV caters to Pakistanis.

Point out a single report of Pakistani media in which this type of ignorance is showed regarding Defense matters.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

I have not seen my media doing good reporting on any of the defense matters, no big deal they are civilians.

Dude, What's up with the Air Force guy talking in the video ? :undecided:

Point out a single report of Pakistani media in which this type of ignorance is showed regarding Defense matters.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

The Airforce guy just said that technology of JF17 has reached end of life upgrade.

@Xestan

Leading Pakistani newspapers, which had published fake WikiLeaks cables attacking the Indian Army for false propaganda, have acknowledged that their reports were unauthentic. The Express Tribune published an apology over its fake report -- WikiLeaks: What US officials think about the Indian Army -- saying that the story was not authentic, and it deeply regrets publishing this story without due verification and apologises profusely for any inconvenience caused to its valued readers.

The News admitted that the story filed by a news agency about purported WikiLeaks cables disclosing India's involvement in Balochistan and Waziristan, carried by them, Daily Jang and many other Pakistani newspapers, has been widely criticised as not being accurate. "The story was released by a Islamabad-based online news agency and was run by us and Daily Jang with the confidence that it was a genuine report and must have been vetted before release. However, several inquiries suggest that this was not the case," the paper added.

It said that when contacted, the owner of the agency, Mohsin Baig, and some of the editorial staff were "themselves unclear about the source of the story and said they would investigate the matter at their end."

"On further inquiries, we learnt from our sources that the story was dubious and may have been planted," The News conceded.

The whistle blower website WikiLeaks is being exploited for propaganda purposes against India by Pakistani newspapers, which have published fake cables attacking the Indian Army.

Citing the WikiLeaks cables, major Pakistani newspapers on Thursday morning carried stories that purported to detail eye-popping American assessments of India's military and civilian leaders, the Guardian reported.

According to the reports, US diplomats described senior Indian generals as vain, egotistical and genocidal, said that the Indian government is secretly allied with Hindu fundamentalists, and also claimed that Indian spies are covertly supporting Islamist militants in Pakistan's tribal belt and Balochistan.

However, an extensive search of the WikiLeaks database by the Guardian by date, name and keyword failed to locate any of the incendiary allegations, suggesting that this is the first case of WikiLeaks being exploited for propaganda purposes.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/s...used-wikileaks-for-india-bashing/20101210.htm

New Delhi's home minister P Chidambaram has ordered his officials to launch an official complaint with Pakistan's High Commission after a Pakistani newspaper reported an investigation alleging that 178 female members of its Border Security Force had been deployed to "meet the natural needs" of its male soldiers on the Line of Control between the two armies in disputed Jammu and Kashmir.

According to the report in the Pakistan Daily Mail earlier this month, New Delhi had "deployed 200 prostitutes" according to its "authoritative sources". It claimed the decision had been taken by senior Army officers who feared a number of troop suicides and incidents where soldiers had killed their own comrades was linked to loneliness and the absence of female company.

In their search for a response they had contacted a number of consultants and analysts who said the soldiers had acted in "acute frustration and depression". They had recommended increased home leave for married soldiers, but could compromise on security by allowing too many to take leave.

The newspaper claimed a major-general was sent to Moscow to research how the Russians had dealt with a similar problem in Afghanistan in the 1980s. "The Russian consultants told the Indian Army that the since the soldiers in the valley were [starved of women], they should be provided with women to meet their genuine and natural needs."

A high-level committee of senior army officers was formed to explore how they could recruit prostitutes and give them basic military training. The newspaper claimed India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing was drafted in to screen the prostitutes because, it said, it already had a "network of prostitutes in different cities of India".

The report which was published on the day the female unit was deployed in Kashmir has been dismissed as a propaganda ploy by Pakistan's ISI intelligence agency, the ISI, to demoralise Indian troops.

"It is clearly a story written under a pseudonym, planted by the ISI to demoralise the new women-only contingent. Psychological warfare is not new for the Pakistanis," said a home ministry official.

Jagir Singh, deputy inspector general of the Border Security Force said the claims were an "insult to Indian women".

"These women are aged 19-25 and most of them are from small towns and villages of Punjab. You can imagine the demoralising effect it can have on them," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rst-female-Indian-troops-are-prostitutes.html

There is nothing wrong with the pilot. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Chinese also don’t have long history in building fighter jets. Who knows Tejas could be superior to JF17.

I Knew we dont get enough and accurate information on Tv Channels Thats why we all are here..
Thats why we All love PDF.. isnt it ?

And Trust me except for a few good ones, i like Times NOW .. rest are really pathetic on Defence matters.

Chill
If the Indian army holds the same view of the good!:yahoo:

indian media ..enough said.full of false stories.

As I said Pakistan TV caters to Pakistanis. I dont watch Pakistani TV. So how will I know. You posted this video beacuse you watch Indian Media. I like to believe our media . You can believe yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom