What's new

Pathetic Education condition in subcontinent...

pathetic state of mind...i didnt expect this from u....this type of thinking are increasing gap between rich & poor....u only wanna talk about the achievements of modern india but in that achievements we have left our poor,weaker, more deprived india behind...no one cares about them & we expect government to do it...but government seek it as a opportunity to loot them who are already living in adversity...but still there is hope cozz institution like seva bharati of RSS is trying to make a difference...proud to be a RSS member...
Mr Naik, be cool. You could burst your own brain cells.:lol::lol:
BTW its defence.pk not a RSS platform for publicity.

Mr Naik, be cool. You could burst your own brain cells.:lol::lol:
BTW its defence.pk not a RSS platform for publicity.
hell with u people then u start complaining maoist...they take the advantage cozz no one is there to take the responsibility of the more deprived ones...why seva bharati u can join TEACH INDIA programme too...:lazy:...ur way of looking deprived indian is different from the prism which i look through...:frown:

hell with u people then u start complaining maoist...they take the advantage cozz no one is there to take the responsibility of the more deprived ones...why seva bharati u can join TEACH INDIA programme too...:lazy:...ur way of looking deprived indian is different from the prism which i look through...:frown:
What makes you think that i dont contribute??
I am just not a loser to brag out and score points like you.
Just for your knowledge, otherwise i dont do show off like you, ever heard of pryas foundation?? it was started by me and my friends 2 years ago in Undergrad college and now we teach from our free time more than 2000 poor and deprived childrens in about 28 villages across punjab.

Its just your and RSS poor attitude of going"Raoula rappa" and "halla hoo" after doing 1 single good work and claiming as if "we saved humanity"

Unlike you and RSS we believe social work is more of doing it for people than for publicity and than taking cheap shot of political stand parties.
:tdown::tdown:

BTW
your post shows that brain cells are already brusted and dead.:lol::lol:

Nair saab gusse mein hain :P

What makes you think that i dont contribute??
I am just not a loser to brag out and score points like you.
Just for your knowledge, otherwise i dont do show off like you, ever heard of pryas foundation?? it was started by me and my friends 2 years ago in Undergrad college and now we teach from our free time more than 2000 poor and deprived childrens in about 28 villages across punjab.

Its just your and RSS poor attitude of going"Raoula rappa" and "halla hoo" after doing 1 single good work and claiming as if "we saved humanity"

Unlike you and RSS we believe social work is more of doing it for people than for publicity and than taking cheap shot of political stand parties.
:tdown::tdown:

BTW
your post shows that brain cells are already brusted and dead.:lol::lol:
Good if u are helping the poor i sincerely appreciate ur works & keep it up...
but u dont have any information about seva bharati..its the biggest social service chain in india...even bigger than all NGO's put together Seva Bharati have 13,786 projects in education, 10,908 in health care, 17,560 in social welfare and 7,452 self-reliance projects...& just criticizing seva bharati is like criticizing lakhs of people who strive for the better of deprived ones...i can give the rss link but as u may question about its credibility here is an another one
Seva Bharati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hope get more realistic about them after reading it...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom