What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

The problem is that the intercom system that they have is NOT strong enough and not all people can hear his speech. The march and sit-in goes very far back but the mike-system is not strong enough to reach people all the way in the back. Otherwise if you listen to people's interviews on street, they are with TUQ 10000% !

Who will say, that what i am doing is wrong? But still I am supporting it? NO One... so your logic is impartial.. and they spend like 230 Million Rupees on the bulletproof container.. Couldn't they buy good speakers..

BArRtW0CMAEN5JV.jpg

& Imran Experimental (Still couldn't make decision but experimenting situation)

Mushraff supported Qadri and said if he was in place of Kayani, he would have removed the govt.

Mushraff supported Qadri and said if he was in place of Kayani, he would have removed the govt.

Yara, very frankly speaking, Qadri is one the old players in Pakistan of this game of lies and deceit. He's a sham himself as well and quite a big one at that.

Decision already been made.. So, you can freely add... Imran Experimental into the list

He still not sure with situation and keeping its members into unclear situation, giving 7 point matching with TUQ do not sound his own.

Yara, very frankly speaking, Qadri is one the old players in Pakistan of this game of lies and deceit. He's a sham himself as well and quite a big one at that.
I already said, an enemy whom you know is better than a friend whom you don't know. At least you can be sure of what your enemy will do, Qadri's real intentions are still not known. So this is more dangerous.

Important devlopment, PTI chief also has his 7 points yesterday in a pressconfrence & hve fully backed QADRI shbs just strugle also he told his supporters to be ready for the long march in next 7 days if his demands not meet most of his demands are the same which were already presented by QADRI shb!
So good luck, hope to see this time PTI really can bring the so-called tusunami of peoples!

I already said, an enemy whom you know is better than a friend whom you don't know. At least you can be sure of what your enemy will do, Qadri's real intentions are still not known. So this is more dangerous.

He's a lying, opportunistic prick. Its only us, the new kids on the block, who don't know him. Ask any elder and they will tell you who he really is and how big a flop he has been in his political career.

March this march that, march on my as.s and still the end result will literally be sh.it. Qadri is making these idiots suffer in such cold weather, what a prck.

March this march that, march on my as.s and still the end result will literally be sh.it. Qadri is making these idiots suffer in such cold weather, what a prck.

Why isn't the army doing operation against him or mqm in Karachi?

Why they are following him,wht u think they can't eat ,sleep or act as normal like u?
They are there by their own will, & just yesterday raja rental get kicked?
They hve done the termendous job, by comming out in open & telling the world about the muk-muka mafia which has looted pakistan?
Grow up & don't get jealous & dejected more, idols to be fallen jst wait?lol

Why isn't the army doing operation against him or mqm in Karachi?

Army wants to clean the crouption mess created by muk-muka mafia in greater intersts of the country nt by Some ones hate towards some one else!

Tahir Ul Qadri's speech began for the second day. Now he have four demands, instead of seven.

this needs to be solved in days, other wise pakistan is without cash and without government today

qadri talks bout imran khan and elections

Back
Top Bottom